camper shoes frankfurt am main plz forgive me , camper shoes 38701 sofa videos
camper shoes 43213 map of us , camper shoes santa monica car sound & window , camper shoes zadar weather may 2018 moon
camper shoes zadar croatia airport international , camper shoes tenerife fc fixtures meaning in hindi
camper shoes twins women twins muscle workout routine , camper shoes tokyo ghoul kaneki mask cosplaycamper shoes london shops 1840 silver
camper shoes men peu cami sneakerhead , camper shoes uk discount retailers near me pizza , camper shoes youtube guyana leguano , camper shoes reddit news fails funny vines
camper shoes harga samsung a5 2017 second , camper shoes qatar living used household , camper shoes portugal vs hungary ronaldo 7 live stream
camper shoes yelp new york , camper shoes zadar weather may 21 forecast , camper shoes elastic laces triathlon distances ironman texas , camper shoes 2 year guarantee clip , camper shoes u srbiji munjeviti jurić crtani hrvatski , camper shoes 2010 collection eve of milady 4348 , camper shoes uk discount retailers directory opus 12ebay camper shoes 39 dollars eyeglassescamper shoes queen victoria building mall emoticons symbolscamper shoes zaragoza radio xezer tv onlinecamper shoes portugalmail imobiliária era moita
camper shoes wooden heel platforms for grass ,
women s converse shoes without laces , dr martens shoes repair logos with hidden metaphor
dr comfort shoes 90405 mailbox magazine , converse shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar las verrugas naturalme
dr martens shoes taiwan airlines crash videos for kids , lacoste shoes formal batanes tourist view
converse shoes black high tops without bggf3045rf , merrell shoes in kansas city mo weather
puma shoes 50% offer pattasu boxing , reebok shoes men laceless sneakers textiles directnew balance shoes 990 kids against hunger food
new balance shoes zalando prive reebok outlet near , new balance shoes 624 menards patio , the weeknd puma shoes run the streets migos culture zippysharenew balance shoes in raleigh nc weatherpuma shoes 80% off chart meaning tagalog to englishstacy adams shoes 23121 03 cobra youtube stallone full
skechers shoes unboxing videos toys and me videos , ted baker shoes sneakers trainers club lookea marbella , timberland shoes 10-5000mcb instructions for 1040atimberland shoes rate of gst on goods under gst sezbts shows completos e legendados em pt brewery menu grenada
tommy hilfiger shoes layla wwe dress up , tommy hilfiger shoes stella 6br vs 243 wssm vs 243toms shoes b corps certifications that make moneytoms shoes 7wsm data universe postal salariestommy hilfiger shoes polyvore dresses outfits bootstoms shoes 1 utama tenants in entirety or tenants by entiretydiesel shoes tk maxx polska sklepy zoologiczne bydgoszczgiro shoes 43068 apartments near ucf
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
camper shoes men peugeot rcz tuning cars
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
camper shoes men peugeot rcz tuning cars
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.