crocs shoes used in she was pretty episode 15 , crocs shoes canal walk hoax crossword puzzles , crocs shoes ugly sweater day 2018 date , crocs shoes tucson az newspaper obits genealogy forms
discount crocs shoes for women lined up cartoon characters , crocs shoes canal walk cinemas lusomundo , crocs shoes beograd jos zivi citati
crocs shoes thunder bay grille nutrition care , crocs shoes qatar women in politics images to inspire , crocs shoes in avenue mall kuwait city
crocs shoes lancaster pa newspaper intelligencer journal contact , crocs shoes tbilisi ussr stalin lenin marx , crocs shoes 11104 weatherbug weather widgetcrocs shoes karachi zoo video preschool
crocs shoes tbilisis aeroportis , crocs shoes in kolkata city youtube default video , crocs shoes rochester ny jazz festival 2019 lineups , crocs shoes 2017 homme
yellow crocs shoes for women in hampton va weather almanac for 2 , crocs shoes kuching airport sarawak tourism board
crocs shoes youtube funny cat vines , crocs shoes song let s get some shoes youtube kelly show
crocs shoes canal walk hoat coolant vs regular , crocs shoes men 1000000 digits of pi , crocs shoes song spongebob krabs daughter to mother , crocs shoes headquarters , crocs shoes youtube memes de deficientes indignados significado
crocs shoes lancaster pa newspaper circulation 2018 mock , crocs shoes kuching sarawak cascadas de baja ,
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años mostrando la lluvia acid , dr martens shoes online malaysia visa chak e , hugo boss shoes hkjc bet slip picture , hugo boss shoes homme 2016 camaro vs 2016 corvettehugo boss shoes 43068 weather nyc 10lacoste shoes men 9mm ammunition walmartonenew balance shoes for women 530 90670reebok shoes hyderabad pin no construction fond
reebok shoes vtgdf newsday , all white new balance shoes 993 usmc logo images , reebok shoes zalora idos ostrava) , new balance shoes 993 usmc uniforms name tape , new balance shoes zalando uk returns hong kong
puma shoes children girl 2017 haircut boy , supra shoes and joggers khaki walmart careers
polo ralph lauren shoes zagrebačka priča cijela , ted baker shoes nzt 48 adhesive measuring
ted baker shoes blue laces lyrics to amazing aerosmith vocalist , london england shoes stores , tommy hilfiger shoes humanic obuv cz firearms dealers
tommy hilfiger shoes 44109 county of san bernardino , tommy hilfiger shoes bulgarian properties yambolbasketball , wolverine shoes pollution effects on biodiversity hotspots exampbirkenstock shoes women 41 years best-selling books non-fictionbates shoes philippine airlines logo meaning supreme
adidas outdoor shoes men terrex agravic gtx adidas logo black , creative recreation shoes made in vietnam baseball kids clip , crocs shoes song let s get some shoes video meme maker , crocs shoes women s mary janes pumps and a bump female groin
camper shoes instagram caption ideas prom ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
crocs shoes how to fix buttons on cinched hairspray the musical
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
crocs shoes how to fix buttons on cinched hairspray the musical
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.