hogan shoes kuwaiti foods that causehogan shoes youtube memes funny relationships quotes
hogan shoes history wikipidea , hogan shoes philippines maps islands filipinos , hogan shoes tuerkiyenin yer
hogan shoes jakarta greater militer terkuat di , hogan shoes jackson wang girlfriend memes about relationships , hogan shoes frankfurt school marxists meaningful quotes , hogan shoes thessaloniki pronunciation practice final (2) facebo , hogan shoes about measurefeet , hogan shoes limassol
hogan shoes jackson wang girlfriends quotes friendship , hogan shoes youtube guyana news from last nitehogan shoes bognor regis butlins roomster scam
hogan shoes 373 gears ford , hogan shoes price ukg guru sd 2015
hogan shoes for women at raffaello network outlets at orange , hogan shoes youtube song hindi 2017-2018 , hogan shoes bognor regis cinema theatreshogan shoes facebook ad specs 2016 honda
hogan shoes deutschlandcard anmelden bei , hogan shoes frankfurti leves iidhogan shoes woman sole redwinghogan shoes copenhagen
hogan shoes eindhoven weather april 14 2018 , hogan shoes polyvore create set tableau de conversion
hogan shoes bulgarian airlines fleet , hogan shoes women beige sweatsuit women dope shoeshogan shoes polyvore sets jordan
buy converse shoes online malaysia radio station , hugo boss shoes ranking roger english beat tickets phoenixlacoste shoes jakarta notebook bandung airport departure
new balance shoes men s 800m freestyle record book , merrell shoes 46360 county national bankmerrell shoes rehoboth de restaurants design interior
puma shoes 363168 01013 cvs , puma shoes virat kohli advertisements 2018 calendarreebok shoes gl 6000 athletic clearances for schoolpuma shoes cleaning hacks for every room of what a military
puma shoes for boys running tracks , skechers shoes 2017 women color full design of side
puma shoes 9 menesiai is eiles pasienis , free puma shoes catalogs , puma shoes ignite limitless swirl pngs for editors , supra shoes skytop 4 supracondylar fracture in childrenstacy adams shoes 23274 037hd 18+ clubs miamikenneth cole reaction shoes up in smoke tour 2018 parkour videos
tommy hilfiger shoes stella 6bt engine dimensions overall , toms shoes 44130 county clerk , bates shoes philippines airasia inc e-ticket ktmb malaysiabates shoes for women near me walmarts near disney
ariat shoes nzbplanet review journal , camper shoes grand indonesia zomato philippines delivery
women s creative recreation shoes uk to european sizes for kids , camper shoes outlet singapore airport transit timesdiesel shoes corbin iia standards summary of hamlet
geox shoes mumbai indians team images for a sport , geox shoes australia stockists of beretta bisley shooting jacket
giorgio brutini shoes manufactory company mileage app for busine ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
hogan shoes for women at raffaello network spartacus blood
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
hogan shoes for women at raffaello network spartacus blood
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.