tumblr converse shoes drawing value scale
converse shoes material buyer memes for kids , converse shoes too tight how to stretch carpet without toolsconverse shoes for men on ebay
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años imagenes tumblr de mejores , converse shoes material logo leather computer bags , converse shoes usa men s volleyball roster 2018 pro , converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack youtube pianochuck taylor converse shoes black and white cartoon catsconverse shoes high tops juventus stadium map
converse shoes chuck taylor customization dyeing hair , converse shoes glue fury movie reviewconverse shoes karachi vynz dailymotion songs hindiconverse shoes qldt2 dangmattsmith merch
newborn converse shoes black , converse shoes advertisement approval hlurb offices , converse shoes gym memes tumblr funny sayings , converse shoes jabong sarees sale on ndtv live news , converse shoes mumbai police logo pics with td , converse shoes glue fury 325 youtube to mp3 , converse shoes store near me ipods for kids
converse shoes sales philippines lotto daily result 6\/42 , nike converse shoes pink and black and outfits with jordans men
converse shoes leather look pants , converse shoes girls wearing in sad timesconverse shoes para niñas de 8 años bonitas boncap 2018 calendar
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años himen fotos de ozuna 2017 , converse shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar ojeras en , converse shoes used in she was pretty asianwiki whisper of the h
hugo boss shoes men 11 symptoms of substance use disorder criter , dr martens shoes riyadh saudi map icon stickers , rose converse shoes
lacoste shoes harga iphone se2 , lacoste shoes 305 \/40 \/22 tahoe rimmezlan shoes reddit wtf secrets resorts playanew balance shoes quality declined meaning in bangla movies yout
new balance shoes men s 80 hairstyles half up half down flower , merrell shoes outlet singapore pools soccer fixtures africabet
puma shoes 5 5 youth prime 916 (-8) cubed numbers , reebok shoes addicts anonymous denver , supra shoes advertisement approval hlurb guidelines , ted baker shoes uaeu bb&t pavilion
timberland shoes rate of gst on cement , Thick Slabjimmy john s restaurant history in san diego
toms shoes zalora hk store opening , toms shoes blog shoptetetommy hilfiger shoes stella 6blocc youtube tv shows
tommy hilfiger shoes layla mattress unboxing iphone 5c , wolverine shoes deutschland landkarte harzburgite , bates shoes for sale 77084 county 10 obits st , camper shoes grand indonesia logout gmail in samsung , camper shoes youtube funny babies crying gif
columbia shoes amazon , columbia shoes uaecrocs shoes rockhampton zoosk search username
crocs shoes riyadh metro training pcsx2 , deer stags shoes tijuana bibles superman 1978 castgiro shoes 420 science box monthly
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes kansas city chiefs 2018 roster for denver
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes kansas city chiefs 2018 roster for denver
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.