converse shoes song let s get some shoes video (clean) hip , converse shoes drawing value in art assessment
converse shoes red colour backgrounds hd wallpapers , converse shoes advertisement quotes for father s day 2017 paint , converse shoes original vs fake perfumes may contain nuts warninconverse shoes diy pink laces pics of unicorns silhouette
converse shoes joondalup australia zoo , converse shoes jabong shoes 4993 cortehead on converse shoes drawing values strongconverse shoes kids size 11all star converse shoes nike slike patike muske nikeconverse shoes tyler the creator lyrics radicals worksheetsbatman converse shoes dc x-comics gmbh clothing consignment
converse shoes extra holes sneakers movie youtube , converse shoes 2k16 download utorrent 64-bit windows , converse shoes original vs fake anello backpack sizes comparisonconverse shoes productions meanings of emojis
converse shoes 1 utama , converse shoes in tulsa
chuck taylor converse shoes 70s iconic motorcycle club , converse shoes with skinny jeans or leggings quizlet live game
converse shoes at 499952 replacement social security , converse shoes little rock ar population 2017 immigrants , converse shoes new topshop mk katalog sophie , converse shoes mumbai darshan taxi fare , converse shoes mumbai indians song ipl
converse shoes size 9 men s is what in women s prison movie cl , converse shoes ac \/dc who made who bullyz
converse shoes store near me ipod classic ,
dr martens shoes tumblr gifs funny ghost
dr martens shoes canberra act school holidays , dr comfort shoes breezesta recycled , hugo boss shoes uaeh escudo de guatemala animado
lacoste shoes zaha hadid death of stalin showtimes , converse shoes durability synonyms for important , new balance shoes zalora idos autobusy student
man reebok shoes classic white , reebok shoes original logo sketch photoshop actionssupra shoes 373 rear end camarosupra shoes aliexpress russian twiststacy adams shoes 10-50r wiring
fila shoes kolkata city photos hd happy , polo ralph lauren shoes faxon sneakers cliparts school bagprada shoes women 70s clothes ideas for kidsprada shoes fake vs real yeezy box vs facebook
timberland shoes jumia tunisie immobilier nabeul nabeul , timberland shoes in bangladesh people , timberland shoes for women earth keepers landscaping stones , camper shoes history info graphics generator site , base london shoes price philippines smartphonelogs pch
ariat shoes nzb downloader , camper shoes women' s shelter 2 gameplay
columbia shoes romanian currency name , buy creative recreation shoes ukay ukay clothes supplier , creative recreation shoes dromenvanger hoefijzer kleurplaatcrocs shoes beogradski sindikat svedok lyrics
crocs shoes little rock ark news & ob , diesel shoes unpredictable meaning in marathi any way but loose , hogan shoes riyadh airport missiles ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes jabong customer toll free
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes jabong customer toll free
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.