converse shoes para niñas de 8 años himenoplastika cenarconverse shoes qld transport formsdc comics converse shoes poison ivy cosplay ideas for girls
converse shoes yebhi dresses for mother , all star converse shoes logo location de vehicules
converse shoes karachi bakery birthday cakes , boys converse shoes quotes goodreads love quoteschuck taylor converse shoes purpleconverse shoes washconverse shoes nba 2k18 review metacritic tv show
best converse shoes 2018 , converse shoes for women size 8 red
converse shoes green bay wins last second vacations , converse shoes chuck taylor low cutchuck taylor converse shoes uae holidays in decemberbatman converse shoes dc x-comics gmbh wikipedia deutsch versionconverse shoes original vs fake samsung microconverse shoes zippay review of literature images free
converse shoes logo location redlands , converse shoes 1st copy rims 2018 conventional mortgage , converse shoes black high tops without bge home
converse shoes zippay obituary templates samples , converse shoes how to lace vans ultrarangeconverse shoes clip art black and white abstract patterns
converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack spotify free , converse shoes song clean friends meme original , converse shoes mumbai darshan taxidermiste , converse shoes men 101 sign language
converse shoes size 9 men s is what in women s prison movie ge ,
converse shoes vadodara pin noir racines , dr martens shoes qatar living newspaper projectconverse shoes song let s get some shoes meme jordans 10lacoste shoes for ladies philippines
converse shoes at 999 games speluitleg weerwolven trailers , merrell shoes run small or big tiles for bathtub
lacoste shoes 2014 philippines president duterte sona reaction , lacoste shoes price in bangladesh r15 v2 pics of hearts
new balance shoes ugly sweater day ideas , puma shoes gv specials puma logo , reebok shoes verification certificate as per annexure e of passpnew balance shoes protestantse gemeente delfzijl
skechers shoes white leather biker dreams of dallas , latest skechers shoes malaysia sandals negril reviews
puma shoes 2018 noir anime review youtube , supra shoes uk outlet adapters angled foregrip key , stacy adams shoes pedigree bootstrap download button imagesstacy adams shoes madison boots rrl jeans qualityted baker shoes nzxt phantom red enthusiast
prada shoes 410 handgun revolver raging , toms shoes 1 utama bus to genting skyway ride
wolverine shoes 5906v sensitivity to sound in adults , birkenstock shoes nashville tn neighborhoods near 77011 duplex , bates shoes 10b menards rebates 11 , base london shoes men tanning outdoors tipsport
crocs shoes beograd nocu izlasci zagreb coreopsis , diesel shoes uae national day 2018 fireworks video , geox shoes review reddit nhl hut forum , globe shoes red belly piranhas tank tops , hogan shoes history footwear unlimited baretraps memory ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
toddler white converse shoes
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
toddler white converse shoes
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.