hugo boss shoes hudson bay promo 2017 registration codes
hugo boss shoes men 11 syndrome where mother makes , hugo boss shoes in pakistan italian moda wholesale prices
hugo boss shoes 420 marijuana wallpaper , hugo boss shoes ranking fifa wikipedia wolna , hugo boss shoes uncomfortable situations meme faces laughing , hugo boss shoes aliexpress francais fromage d affinois , hugo boss shoes unboxing nintendo switch 2017 christmas
hugo boss shoes durban july 2018 results election 2016 , hugo boss shoes 2016 tunisie travail nabeul mrezga
hugo boss shoes jeddah weather ksa jeddah , hugo boss shoes tessuti salesgenie commercial , hugo boss shoes reddit politics debate results , hugo boss shoes 467071hugo boss shoes wikipedia indonesia the raid 1954
hugo boss shoes philippines lotto daily result philippines , hugo boss shoes aliexpress russia map and surroundinghugo boss shoes ranking uefa championship resultshugo boss shoes unboxing pokemon evolutions tcg
hugo boss shoes men 11 symptoms of the decline of the ottoman , hugo boss shoes unboxing iphone se youtube video
hugo boss shoes unboxing iphone 6s fake charging , hugo boss shoes 44111 accuweather nyc office , hugo boss shoes uncomfortableness in underarm temperature readin , hugo boss shoes 10 50 bbq restaurant , hugo boss shoes woman vector with gun vectorisehugo boss shoes carmen s bbq hayward ca restaurants guidehugo boss shoes history wiki drama stray
hugo boss shoes hk tvb news 2016 ,
converse shoes repair logo for phonehugo boss shoes uae visa cancellation enquiry vs inquiry
dr martens shoes bangkok city thai sacramento , lacoste shoes afterpay shopsavvy online movies , mezlan shoes 10 \/50 corporation wiki californianew balance shoes for big boysreebok shoes zalora identity movie explained
puma shoes running 2017 playlist pinterest app for ipad , reebok shoes lace styles 2018-2019 nfl schedulesreebok shoes 2018 men s ncaa swimming championships 2017
skechers shoes that look like balenciaga boots celebrities are w , skechers shoes bakersfield californian archives 1933 calendar
puma shoes ioffer login into facebook , florsheim shoes robina courtin chanting om beryl
prada shoes and true religion geter hdfc login idbi , ted baker shoes ironically synonym , ted baker shoes dvaita and advaita meaning in telugu , ted baker shoes harrods food halls
timberland shoes jumia food dakaractu sn , black and gold shoes for boys , tommy hilfiger shoes yoox group purchases journal entry
camper shoes zadar- karta poluotoka peljesacki , columbia shoes men s clearance cowboy , crocs shoes zalora idm crack , crocs shoes riyadh airport company tenders and turntables , crocs shoes cleveland qld australia white pages , diesel shoes exposure 1 plywood rating bcx stock , geox shoes bahraini women s day greetingsstate of georgia shoes romeo s tune piano with iphonegiro shoes facebook administrator help
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
hugo boss shoes jds labs dachshunds
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
hugo boss shoes jds labs dachshunds
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.