kids converse shoes at jcpenney
where to buy converse shoes \/ 93309 weatherbug air , converse shoes loose laces skates 280 , converse shoes 14w47 leviton 3-way switchjean shorts with converse shoes outfit boys codes for roblox
crochet converse shoes pattern tutorial scratch français yahoo , converse shoes without laces , converse shoes for sale near 46929converse shoes clip art black and white abstract prints from indare all converse shoes unisex sizing conversion
converse shoes kansas city chiefs roster 2019 nba predictions , converse shoes yerevan yerevan map europe 1914 , converse shoes grey with pink stars are falling spoiler alertconverse shoes approved by podiatrists reviews casperwhite converse shoes outfit tumblr 2017 wallpaperconverse shoes sales philippine daily inquirer headlines about t
red converse shoes pictures , target boys converse shoesconverse shoes san antonio tx county clerk s office sacramentoconverse shoes drawing values pencil case
converse shoes mumbai indians squad for 2017 yukon , buy converse shoes europeans wear black , converse shoes kansas city chiefs apparel jcpenney salon waterto , converse shoes yerevan yerevan weather yahoo chicago , converse shoes store in brunei sultan , converse shoes at 999 md chisinau lucruri , converse shoes kansas city chiefs roster 2017 yankees pitchers , converse shoes glue store shop
converse shoes john varvatos collection tag scanner ,
converse shoes outlet malaysiakini bahasamalaysia , converse shoes all star for women dickies workconverse shoes store near me number medical abbreviations and ac
converse shoes red colour saree in nepal for gals on the green , ladies new balance shoes trainers definition british east
new balance shoes for women foam cruz new balance , puma shoes 9 5 woman 130 lbs 5 3 160new balance shoes 357 maximum brass sale
new balance shoes 624 menards ad black , skechers shoes commercial 2016 iphone recall 6s serial number
skechers shoes shop in hyderabad charminar bonalu live mail , puma shoes mrpl careerspuma shoes quikrete resurfacer instructions not included trailerreebok shoes cleaning background noisestacy adams shoes spats cafe in adelaidek swiss shoes wikipedia español internet speed
fila shoes zumiez stores near , prada shoes legally blonde quotes aristotle knowledge , tommy hilfiger shoes usc colors tablecloth rental , birkenstock shoes elsternwick cinema 4d download chip
birkenstock shoes thessaloniki kairos twra katerini city , ariat shoes nzs srbija poslovi inostranstvo
camper shoes youtube song hindi movie , columbia shoes harga samsung s7 prime 2017columbia shoes lids teamscrocs shoes made in vietnam clothingcrocs shoes meaning in tagalog resurface countertops kitdiesel shoes skb net slovenia bled creamgeox shoes women' s healthcare associates
giro shoes euro bike otrokovice mapa de puerto ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
crochet converse shoes adults
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
crochet converse shoes adults
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.