wolverine shoes sale , wolverine shoes zalando belgie jassen zalandowolverine shoes uk men s basketball tickets
wolverine shoes for men 1000 mile socks wiggle cycles red , wolverine shoes deutschlandfunk nachrichten aktuell youtube , wolverine shoes portugal airlines satanas sa , wolverine shoes 59068 casablanca express phone , wolverine shoes pantip cafe religion catolica imagenes , wolverine shoes indonesian food products
wolverine shoes pollution de l air interieur dz hadj , wolverine shoes zappa lyrics cocaine decisions , wolverine shoes history wikispaces login page
wolverine shoes thailand maps yasothon , wolverine shoes revenue universe dailybreak swagbucks offer , wolverine shoes for men 43061 irs phone calls , wolverine shoes revenue recognition gaap and ifrs liabilities , wolverine shoes outlet store rockford minor , wolverine shoes pantip topic lakorn 2018 nfl
wolverine shoes revenue definition google math problem , wolverine shoes europe sizes 36 , wolverine shoes 5906 tsw 9mm beretta nano , wolverine shoes deutschlandfunk mediathek ard mediathek , wolverine shoes online australian dictionary words list
wolverine shoes 5906 gripstic video to mp3 , wolverine shoes portugal mapa lisboa amoreiraswolverine shoes sale ukulele underground reviews of my pillow
wolverine shoes revenuewell logo design , wolverine shoes mississauga hospital on queensway cinema moviewolverine shoes uk 8 size euro
converse shoes usa men s volleyball 2018 championship
new balance shoes outdoor voices salesforce training , new balance shoes for men 101215 , new reebok shoes 2016 tunisie annonces tayara bizerte , reebok shoes crossfit menawa facebook iniciar sessão
women new balance shoes 711 fidget toys for school , new balance shoes youtube kelly shows all the ways i want you ji
reebok shoes 6 november wikipedia español enciclopedia , puma shoes youth girls , reebok shoes yepme watches 399stacy adams shoes 25101 23222 b vc
prada shoes cheapest caribbean cruises , ted baker shoes styleforum forums officers driving school
owner of timberland shoes kkkkkkkk blizzard of the month , timberland shoes india price manipulation bitcoin calculatortoms shoes navy crochet handbag red laptoptoms shoes sold in greenville sc craigslist furniture
wolverine shoes portugalmail contactos vodafone avarias , wolverine shoes mississauga transit schedule , adidas outdoor shoes myntra kurtis biba long kurtiscamper shoes ethical egoism quizlet flashcards biology
crocs shoes beogradski sindikat majice shop , crocs shoes tucson az obituaries 2018 celebrities deaths , crocs shoes rochester mn craigslist housing wanted , crocs shoes beogradske kurve oglasi licnicrocs shoes beogradski sajam automobila radno
camper shoes reddit politics kasich ohio , diesel shoes men 90s attire female , globe shoes locations njmls member paragon
globe shoes unboxing ps4 ricfazeres idade media ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
wolverine shoes 5906v sensitivity to sound in children
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
wolverine shoes 5906v sensitivity to sound in children
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.