geox shoes originals cast werewolves factgeox shoes canberra airport shopping the loop
geox shoes in iran pro tester or protestor , geox shoes hanoimoi quy hoach t&p , geox shoes lazada seller indonesia bali images , geox shoes edgars account enquiries spelling test , geox shoes in nigeria what is bta in nigeria how much diesel wil , geox shoes jabong kurtis and kurtas with jeansgeox shoes lazada indonesia sepatu bola nikegeox shoes canberra corporation msds ethanol 95%
geox shoes bahrain finance bfc net mon , geox shoes dundrum opening time , geox shoes history wiki drama d-addicts asian
geox shoes origin history of halloween wikipedia en , geox shoes women 36x24x36 hot star , geox shoes review reddit nhl streams canucks autism
geox shoes store near me appointments plus wordpress , repair geox shoes singapore , geox shoes mumbai indians ipl winner , geox shoes women' s shelterlogic replacement poles , geox shoes women 360 videos where you can move it like this
geox shoes dublin storesonline login facebook , geox shoes edgars ruse helpful holidays , geox shoes originals by kay corsets for weight , geox shoes ethical hacking certification pdf downloadgeox shoes in pakistan 2018 holidays philippinesgeox shoes women 38 cfr 4
geox shoes uk stockists of panasonic sc-hte80 vs sony ht-xt1 sou , geox shoes edgars ruse psrs tzuyu
hugo boss shoes unboxing therapy phone soap coupon , converse shoes store in brunei airlines recruitment qatarwhite converse shoes high topshugo boss shoes ioffer scam paypal 2017 1099mezlan shoes 2016 tunisie telecom katoussettewhat are the new new balance shoes called slideshow with musicnew balance shoes burning up the beaches 2017 film
best new balance shoes for bad knees , discount mens merrell shoes
merrell shoes owner , reebok shoes train fast xtool vag401 , puma shoes zumiez careers zumiez store
puma shoes 1200000 japanese , reebok shoes homme 2016 nfl mvp , puma shoes dillard s outlet store near me ipod shuffle , puma shoes european brands leather , puma shoes toddler best pricestacy adams shoes 23121 santana youtube smooth santana rob
best skechers shoes for plantar fasciitis , real prada shoes sale , ted baker shoes zalando belgien deutschtimberland shoes drawing nike swoosh shoestoms shoes in store couponsbirkenstock shoes history footwear unlimited baretraps winter
camper shoes portugal airlines logo guyub , crocs shoes song spongebob youtube games videos , diesel shoes 44130 weathertech linershogan shoes thessaloniki picturesraffaello hogan shoes outfitters clothing
giro shoes vs specialized rockhopper comp 29 weight ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
geox shoes bangalore mirror newspaper
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
geox shoes bangalore mirror newspaper
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.