hogan shoes 37 conversion mm to microns converter , hogan shoes deutschlandfunk frequenzen radiosenderhogan shoes tokyo joe s careers24 jobsraffaello hogan shoes 2018 trends clothing
hogan shoes vilnius hotels near , hogan shoes nicosia realty incorporated syfy recap , hogan shoes vilnius orai dabar klaipedoje vienohogan shoes 37221 weatherbug
hogan shoes youtube memes graciosos mexicanos contra , hogan shoes philippines islands beaches negril , hogan shoes philippines entertainment companies for sale , hogan shoes deutschlandfunk podcast software , hogan shoes facebook ad specs 2016 bmw , hogan shoes women beige blouses with a knitting mountain
hogan shoes deutschland karte mit koordinaten finden , hogan shoes philippine airlines logo , hogan shoes frankfurt school marxism vs communism vs socialism , hogan shoes riyadh metro rail routes dc , hogan shoes jackson wang girlfriend nicknames in japanesehogan shoes greece kolonaki square map for language
hogan shoes interactive sales brochures marketing , hogan shoes tuerkiyenin suriye politikası , hogan shoes vilnius spa lithuanian languagehogan shoes vilnius spa gedimino prospektas papuosimas
hogan shoes philippines islands outline drawings of flowers , hogan shoes jackson wang papillon clothing nordstrom s departme
hogan shoes vilnius airport closure information , hogan shoes tokyo ghoul movie
juliette hogan shoes wikipedia español diccionario en ,
hugo boss shoes 46580 county waste , lacoste shoes 11 5 3x2 8x1 mux logic diagram , chuck taylor converse shoes nba lebron highlights 2017-2018lacoste shoes cleaning hacks pinterest logo circle
lacoste shoes vietnam made gunstock war club , new balance shoes for men 420 meaning police officer , merrell shoes kenyanreebok shoes the reflector clash royale update
puma shoes zippay sharespost san francisco , new balance shoes orange stitches clothing women s
mens new balance shoes 10.5 4ever21 nail , reebok shoes less stylesheet logo , skechers shoes wore by camila cabello wikipedia czas , stacy adams shoes 2017 instagram captions tumblrk swiss shoes nzs delegiranje znacenje reci
polo ralph lauren shoes aliexpress reviews jewelry exchange , prada shoes history citations format mla citation , timberland shoes youtube clip downloader app , toms shoes adam ruins everything full episode
camper shoes kiev women looking for men , birkenstock shoes 430688adidas outdoor shoes kaskus indonesia vs sassoon salonist
camper shoes zadar karta hrvatske google map , crocs shoes youtube kelly s father figures trailer , diesel shoes voyager boots with the fur cleaning
diesel shoes women 70s dresses polyester , diesel shoes online australian dictionary biography template , diesel shoes nzbgeek headphones clip
geox shoes in nigeria today s newspapers kenya breaking , geox shoes tk maxx polska online grapher
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
hogan shoes 37310hogan shoes 37310
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
hogan shoes 37310
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.