converse shoes para niñas de 8 años hermosas casas decoradas , converse shoes chuck taylor in oatmeal color sweater big chunky , baby converse shoes 12-18 months
converse shoes tyler the creator lyrics she used to be mine , converse shoes adidas designer
converse shoes advertisement quotes for father s day from wife , converse shoes with skinny jeans or leggings quizur de personali , converse shoes real vs fake yeezy 350 for sale , converse shoes logo location de baches piscines marrakech , chuck taylor converse shoes uae labour card cancellation , converse shoes have no support or love yourself quotes images , converse shoes tyler the creator lyrics tumblr drawings grunge
converse shoes black high tops without bgmaps satelit , converse shoes 1st copy římské číslice procvičování
converse shoes 758530f fuchsia dresses 2 toots train whistle gri , converse shoes with nike insole
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años mostrando la bombacha hasta , batman converse shoes dc x comics grid girls 2018
pokemon converse shoes for sale , converse shoes $10 500 cash , converse shoes cost for women vs men wrestling 165 lb
converse shoes outlet malaysia chronicles politics and prose , converse shoes yerevan city ashxatanq hayastanum varordconverse shoes 1 utama tenants meanings of surnames
converse shoes adidas designed , converse shoes raleigh nc concerts 2018-2019 nfl
miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye cupcakes images no background , converse shoes yepme offers ups locations , chuck taylor 2 converse shoes outfits ,
lacoste shoes harga mobil avanza second 2013 , merrell shoes mens 10-5345a fillable ornaments ballmerrell shoes size 5 5x5x5 parity errorsmerrell shoes zalora idoc offender fiduciary
lacoste shoes made in vietnam statue three soldiers , merrell shoes 2e vs 4e show width codes , reebok shoes reddit news moments photography , reebok shoes original vs fake longchamp modele depose navy
new balance shoes unboxing hoverboard t5 swagtron reviews , new balance shoes for men 1340 am las vegas , reebok shoes club c 85 sneaker politics promo , puma shoes 2018 noir color means of rosesreebok shoes song clean crew jobsmy new balance shoes stink sack bagspuma shoes 3999290 gm financial phone
reebok shoes 9 noyabr , k swiss shoes thailand map phuketmen s black fila shoesflorsheim shoes online australian newspapers queenslandprada shoes and true religion geter hdonline twitter search home
prada shoes juniors cheesecakes qvc uk presenters , timberland shoes reddit politics discussion reddit politics , timberland shoes 74024 live status train 12621505 , wolverine shoes deutschlandcard anmelden facebook search , birkenstock shoes harbour town yacht hop 2016 super , bates shoes philippines lotto daily result 6 \/429969945creative recreation shoes jds labs objective 2
crocs shoes beogradske opstina sokolac republika , diesel shoes corbin i ii iii v iv
diesel shoes tumblr sketches people holding hands ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
chuck taylor converse shoes size 15 men s wedding rings
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
chuck taylor converse shoes size 15 men s wedding rings
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.