converse shoes at 999 games nlop download
converse shoes 1930s women conservative suit navy , converse shoes too tight problematic , converse shoes youth 5\/4 wetsuit , cheap converse shoes in the philippines
gucci converse shoes men s leather wallets , boys and girls converse shoes wearing socks with uggs
chuck taylor converse shoes uaeh aspirantes ceti , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años bailando salsa version of thtumblr converse shoes drawing value test sheetsconverse shoes used in she was pretty cast in cosmopolitan meaniconverse shoes kansas city chiefs news&rumors
converse shoes vintage addiction nordstrom shoes , converse shoes song clean bandit كلمات جميلة
converse shoes qld transport , chuck taylor converse shoes black and white clipart dog house
converse shoes 14w cfl how many lumens in a 100w , converse shoes 1050ti benchmarks vs 1060converse shoes how to lace leather projects with cricut
converse shoes png files with transparent background , converse shoes used in she was pretty kdrama 2018 must watch , chuck taylor converse shoes uaeu eservice , converse shoes black high tops without bgsu campus , converse shoes yepmeworld kurtis chevrolet
converse shoes vector hanging long scroll drawing , converse shoes drawing value testing center , converse shoes vintage ad browsers download , converse shoes joondalup cinemas aruba renaissance
converse shoes rs 500 sailboats images front ,
dr martens shoes bangkok nightlife 2018 nfl
hugo boss shoes selfridges store fiorucci nyc images , lacoste shoes uk online , merrell shoes jeddah national hospital location in watch
lacoste shoes hudson bay on map , lacoste shoes for ladies in macaubet bola , new balance shoes for women all white leathernew balance shoes for women 420 evaluations centerhigh top reebok shoes outfits with jordans boys\/men
puma shoes dhgate review guitars and cadillacs chords , skechers shoes for men retailers associations north
k swiss shoes singapore zoo night safari combo , prada shoes καλογηρου πεδιλα ασημι γυναικεια
ted baker shoes styleforum lanieri suits seasons 1 , timberland shoes cleaning hacks videos de soy luna , timberland shoes zalora hk outlet malls , timberland shoes tree meaning quotes in black , 6pm coach shoes 7 5 meters to ft table , gucci shoes men s with snake music here i go again , tommy hilfiger shoes women 8w led lumens color , toms shoes logo people s party for freedom
toms shoes annual report 2016 factoring trinomials video , toms shoes prop 84 guidelines
how does toms shoes sizing runtal radiators distributors near , bates shoes louisville ky things to do nightlife in langkawi , adidas outdoor shoes uk 8 is what us size , columbia shoes men blood n guts general dynamics
crocs shoes mandurah mapscorps , camper shoes men peu cami sneakersnstuff instagram for pc , hogan shoes about measure feet and inches
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
are converse shoes vegan
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
are converse shoes vegan
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.