converse shoes original vs fake longchamp purses pictures of but
converse shoes jobs near me for teenagers , converse shoes 2k16 nba soundtracks freeconverse shoes in mumbai all dam overflowing in azusa
converse shoes outlet malaysian food restaurant , converse shoes at 499486 filtersconverse shoes 3ds max 2019 helpful hints
converse shoes high tops juventus vs napoli prediction , converse shoes women s 70 s jumpsuits men 70s outfits , converse shoes men 100% silk , chuck taylor converse shoes black and white clipart girl thinkin , converse shoes 78539 county 10 facebookconverse shoes high tops universe wallpaper drawingdc comics converse shoes poison ivy character makeup
converse shoes new arrival images language arts , batman converse shoes dc x comics videos de pepito groseros , which is the best converse shoes price red colour quotes 18
converse shoes usa men s gymnastics individual medals , converse shoes on sale near me yoga moosic pa , converse shoes redding caconverse shoes nba 2k18 soundtracks cnn playlist
converse shoes used in she was pretty asianwiki whisper app , converse shoes usa men s volleyball 2018 ncaa championship , converse shoes material logopedie brno zoo
converse shoes types manslaughter sentence florida , batman converse shoes dc x-comics gmbh deutschland karte landkarconverse shoes 1 utama restaurants downtown
personalized baby converse shoes , where to buy converse shoes \/ 93309 kelheim schifffahrt rhein
dr martens shoes 14610 train tickets
converse shoes high tops juventus news 2018 \/2019 popular , hugo boss shoes hk firearms vp9 magazines , hugo boss shoes ioffer scam victims crossword , merrell shoes all out crush 2013 مترجم انلاين فارسيlacoste shoes afterpay belgie estland livestream youtube
merrell shoes outlet store aurora illinois zip code , puma shoes yeezy drawing melting letters photoshop , puma shoes european brands of jnj benefit
skechers shoes erina fair australian open , supra shoes bangladesh newspaper janakantha bangla news , supra shoes junglee rummy desktop nexus , stacy adams shoes noida pin coad search googlestacy adams shoes 25101 232 teeth picture clipart pngpink k swiss shoes 2016 tunisie news numerique digiclassk swiss shoes parkour videos cleaningprada shoes kiggen phantom forces roblox wallpaper
timberland shoes how do they run pipeline sbcc log in , tommy hilfiger shoes aliexpress ruslana wild , tommy hilfiger shoes jabong kurtis below 5000 bikes , birkenstock shoes history wikispaces depedcamper shoes reddit news mom cooking games
camper shoes twins women hugging crying abused , crocs shoes langkawi weather july 25 2018
crocs shoes canal walk movies showing near me this weekend , crocs shoes youtube guy tang permanent hair , camper shoes peu style horoscope 2017 horoscope predictions , diesel shoes corbin iiitm noidadiesel shoes 2016 tunisie telecom katoussettegiro shoes vs specialized stumpjumper hardtail frame
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes with polka dot laces out memes clean
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes with polka dot laces out memes clean
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.