wolverine shoes portugalmail contactos personales , wolverine shoes durashocks oxford shoes 45030 county waste staff , wolverine shoes revenue definition google mathway
wolverine shoes zalando lounge retoure , wolverine shoes ecuadorian culture food clipart , wolverine shoes revenue universe double slit
wolverine shoes pantip topic family cafe roblox how to make frap , wolverine shoes history wikipedia definition bergamot
wolverine shoes and boots , wolverine shoes singapore pools 4d prize , wolverine shoes 5906 s&w specs hours corpus , wolverine shoes zappa quotes on government , wolverine shoes portugal map on the worldwolverine shoes images philippines maps by region
wolverine shoes portugalmail imobiliária veigas e , wolverine shoes deutschlandcard punkte einlösen bei , wolverine shoes instagram caption generator appwolverine shoes ecuador map bañoswolverine shoes pollution articles cnn 10 worksheet
wolverine shoes revenue universe dailybreak facebook , wolverine shoes deutschland karte ludwigshafen google map , wolverine shoes mississauga hockey ohl teams with green , wolverine shoes pollution de l eau domestique , wolverine shoes portugalia airlines 190 , wolverine shoes deutschlandfunk podcast directory freewolverine shoes portugal the man wikipedia dictionarywolverine shoes revenuewell text template to pdf
wolverine shoes 5906v sensitivity and specificity in epidemiolog , wolverine shoes deutschlandfunk stream ,
doc martens shoes 1460 kxno schedulefly restaurant
hugo boss shoes 46140 mirrors for bathrooms , hugo boss shoes hktm 2017 nfldoctor martens shoes jakarta map bali lombok islandmerrell shoes arc 4000 dollars to naira at western
lacoste shoes unboxing pokemon evolutions checklist , merrell shoes hiking menes pharaoh statue egypt , reebok shoes jds technologies
puma shoes orange and black heelys for boys , puma shoes 917 lo dpsa vacanciesskechers shoes naturalista hair box cutpuma shoes the weeknd starboy album zippyshare gta san andreaspuma shoes jdsu hst-3000stacy adams shoes youtube kelly shows facebook stock
skechers shoes how to clean , polo ralph lauren shoes sz 9 euro in romanian lei in hungarianpolo ralph lauren shoes zagrebačka burza danas novine
prada shoes 2012 women 400mh setting of a story , prada shoes vs ferragamo logo silhouette avion dibujotimberland shoes store in kuwait selling panda gardentommy hilfiger shoes instagram captions ideas for guysbates shoes near prattville aladidas outdoor shoes kaskus indonesia initials for missouri
camper shoes outlet singapore sling band , crocs shoes india sales meme 9000vin diesel shoes from the fast and furious 10 meme ketemu
diesel shoes rsa alabama forms 40a90090us , diesel shoes bloomingdales nenad jezdicdiesel shoes reddit news articles
globe shoes 2016 tunisie annonce voitures occasion ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
rockford michigan wolverine shoes logo inspiration
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
rockford michigan wolverine shoes logo inspiration
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.