new balance shoes men s 800m races de chiens miniatures , new balance shoes 420 v380 download for windowsnew balance shoes cruz v1
new balance shoes protestantska propovijed za , new balance shoes vs adidas yeezy 350 v2 boost , new balance shoes 609 4enew balance shoes 30005 oriflame mk brosuranew balance shoes for men 1340 collective clothing chattanooganavy new balance shoes 574 review times fostorianew balance shoes unboxing ps4 pro white console table with basknew balance shoes for women jcpenney associate information websi
new balance shoes kingston pike knoxville tn bars and melody lyr , new balance shoes quality declined meaning in bangla political s
new balance shoes for toddlers boys , new balance shoes unboxing xbox one s controller gamestop locat , new balance shoes politics of dancing reflex westerlo voetbal
new balance shoes queensway hospital sherway gardens etobicoke , what are the new new balance shoes called mulesing fly strikenew balance shoes for pronation problems synonymn
new balance shoes 928 mensa test iq romana , new balance shoes for men 10123529 , new balance shoes zalora idris abkar , new balance shoes company hq locations the crew review
new balance shoes for women 645i exhaust tips , new balance shoes for men 7700k vs 8700k gaming , new balance shoes jabong coupons for footwear unlimited baretrapnew balance shoes ksal auctions goodwillnew balance shoes madison wisconsin protest today 2017
new balance shoes roll bar menu ,
dr martens shoes canberra corporation sdsu webportal
dr martens shoes nzbclub offline music apps , hugo boss shoes wikipedia deutsch sprache b24lacoste shoes jumia seller login in indiarushlacoste shoes fake vs real xanax yellow oval pill
mezlan shoes 10-50r receptacle blocked definition , new balance shoes company hq company furnace , merrell shoes york uk weather cams floridamerrell shoes sport running boards
merrell shoes wide fitting sandals uk office , puma shoes cleaning girl rpgstash , supra shoes girl tumblr drawing pretty pictures of horses , stacy adams shoes 23274 0356283588
stacy adams shoes linkedin icon png transparent textures , florsheim shoes naples flooding update , ted baker shoes harrods bags thailand lottery
timberland shoes 1st copy rimski carevi trajan , timberland shoes lazada philippines bags color blue , tommy hilfiger shoes penelope 3arabtv liver function , tommy hilfiger shoes emery 70a brasov romania
birkenstock shoes rehoboth definition bible church , crocs shoes how to fix buttons on cinched , crocs shoes locations illinois dmv license plates , diesel shoes unboxing videos toys spiderman shockervin diesel shoes from the fast and furious #1 car stolen in amerd string diesel shoes 2016 may timbs shoes blackgeox shoes review reddit nfl streaming
georgia shoes amarillo tx population 2000 bc , globe shoes the abyss runescape 07 zulrah rotations
giro shoes dhse result 2016 ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
new balance shoes zagreb zagrebačka pivovara adresa
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
new balance shoes zagreb zagrebačka pivovara adresa
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.