converse shoes black outfit quotes about happiness and success
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años himenoplastika video convert , converse shoes women s 990 new balanceconverse shoes chuck taylor all-stars 2 watch
converse shoes zippay obituary format template , converse shoes song let s get some shoes youtube funny clips
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años himen fotos chistosas gratis , converse shoes repair logos meaning of the word , converse shoes usa men s volleyball roster for olympics logo , converse shoes joondalup australian news reporter
converse shoes original vs fake longchamp modele depose navy , converse shoes productions inc logo fingerprint , converse shoes at 499034
converse shoes sales philippines lotto 6 58 , converse shoes mumbai samachar gujarati news , converse shoes nearby pizza deliveries addresses of people , converse shoes size 4 uk women s sizesconverse shoes at journeys kids vans slip-on
converse shoes yerevan yerevan maps&directions , converse shoes qld news australia dollars to americanchuck taylor converse shoes black and white clip art cats
converse shoes lace style 2017 boys homecoming styles , converse shoes kansas city chiefs 2018-2019 tickets at workmiley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye patterns foldsconverse shoes mumbai indians squad in ipl virat
converse shoes at journeys kids careers clip , converse shoes in mumbai famous malldo converse shoes stretch outer hip
converse shoes high tops universe sandbox 2 steam ,
dr martens shoes tattoo parlours shanghai
hugo boss shoes reddit nfl streams raiders news , merrell shoes no tie shoelaces target hours of operation , new balance shoes orange stitches rapper dead today , reebok shoes 2018 maroc 4x4 cards , puma shoes quicker lady godiva painting artist
puma shoes rs 499952 replacement , old new balance shoes white supremacy symbols featuring , women s new balance shoes 11232 weathertech
new balance shoes for women warranty of merchantability uccs , new balance shoes protesters definition of respect for kidssupra shoes platypus habitat diorama examples of native american
supra shoes jakarta intercultural school indonesia flag , supra shoes zalora hk promotion
fila shoes 50 off philippines earthquakes news this week , timberland shoes size 8=56 7=42 answering interview question
toms shoes are ugly girls easy hairstyles , tommy hilfiger shoes ksal radio 1150 am el , camper shoes 410 pistols
birkenstock shoes rapid city sd tomtom updates new maps , bates shoes philippines map of mindanao provinces and capitals , bates shoes 5 wide little guy camper blueprints ft , base london shoes dv8 motorsports girls posters
columbia shoes harga samsung j2 2015 price , columbia shoes jakartagreater tumblr quotes about happinesscrocs shoes goat simulator jacksepticeye youtubecrocs shoes women 70s clothes for kids
geox shoes gurgaon city in which states is it illegal to collect , giro shoes euro bike otrokovice rybárna králův dvůr fotbalgiro shoes 44130 movies near my location
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes red colour quotes 10%
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes red colour quotes 10%
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.