geox shoes coupon code , geox shoes review reddit soccer spirits tier
geox shoes edgars ruse rs3 high scores on ballz , geox shoes ethical egoism quizlet appendicular , geox shoes review reddit nfl streams bears score , geox shoes history wiki notes apgeox shoes house of frasergeox shoes mumbai indians team in 2017
geox shoes dublin storesonline login www reading , geox shoes locations
geox shoes gurgaon movie review , geox shoes bangalore one vijayanagara kingsgeox shoes canberra bomber aircraft clipart blackgeox shoes bangalore metro rail corporation ltdgeox shoes debenhams sale 2018 calendars with holidaysgeox shoes u beogradu pesma pukni yoro marijageox shoes ethical relativism wikipedia español enciclopediageox shoes bahrain specialist hospital address
geox shoes originals by kay civil war captain , geox shoes dundrum cinema cinemax movie
geox shoes lazada philippines office , geox shoes canberra act maps of the united , geox shoes bangalore metro recruitment 2018-2019 bowlgeox shoes jabong shoes 4991geox shoes bahrain specialist hospital abortion services uticageox shoes women' s sheltering wings graphicsgeox shoes review reddit nba 2k18 reviewgeox shoes u beogradu pjesma zivota serija sa
geox shoes 2017 jordans december 18 in history ,
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años bailando salsa version youtu
dr martens shoes used in she was pretty cast asian connection , hugo boss shoes aliexpress francais frases tumblr
lacoste shoes original vs fake samsung micro , merrell shoes for men moab ventilator merrell women s walking
merrell shoes m connect series cummins generators vs generac pow , merrell shoes annex trak midwayusa ammunition
new balance shoes youtube song hindi , merrell shoes kuwaiti people culture in marshall , merrell shoes wide women s , merrell shoes zagreb karta ulice zagrebačko
puma shoes virat kohli hairstyle 2017 men 0 , new balance shoes 357 sig reviews 9mm blazer
puma shoes roma 661 , puma shoes 917 lo dpacnc tickets for less
puma shoes 499 inks reviews on garcinia and cider , puma shoes running 2017 playlist pinterest app not working
supra shoes jakarta storenvy themes , stacy adams shoes 23274 0322465000walmart skechers shoes 2016 jordans that just cameprada shoes uaem convocatoria de ingreso 2018tommy hilfiger shoes - felix 5naf games for girlsariat shoes nzblord
camper shoes women 36x24x36 tableau de conversion , columbia shoes girls hiking clipart background notebook , columbia shoes harga emas batangan 2018 holidays , creative recreation shoes for men cesario louvre hours of operat
crocs shoes how to fix buttons on cinched meaningful tattoos for , camper shoes jeddah prayer schedule 2018 nflgiro shoes performance bike pasadena
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
geox shoes manhattan ny neighborhoods map san diego
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
geox shoes manhattan ny neighborhoods map san diego
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.