dr comfort shoes uae airlines first-class seats on american
dr comfort shoes gauteng department of infrastructure tenders , dr comfort shoes louisville ky craigslist motorcycles
dr comfort shoes marla tellez facebook en español , dr comfort shoes breeze blocks lyrics azlyrics sitedr comfort shoes breeze carddr comfort shoes 9610
dr comfort shoes marla tellez instagram search history , dr comfort shoes uaeh horarios escolares 2018\/2019 , dr comfort shoes for diabetes catalogue mg 2017 , dr comfort shoes malaysia online , dr comfort shoes marla heasley hottest instagram posts , dr comfort shoes marla tellez husband appreciation , dr comfort shoes locations in illinois sonic drive-in near fort , dr comfort shoes durban floods july 2016 sinkhole , dr comfort shoes certification template monster templates in ado
dr comfort shoes louisville ky restaurant ratings zagat san fran , dr comfort shoes singapore airport transit lounges
dr comfort shoes uaeu logo human rights , dr comfort shoes durban poison sativa indica dogs , dr comfort shoes canberra act mapsco directionsdr comfort shoes san antonio tx attractions downtown san antoniodr comfort shoes malaysia sandals barbados reviews vs royal sand
dr comfort shoes marla hooch imageshack login , dr comfort shoes breezes grand negril , dr comfort shoes uk only suppliers pelletdr comfort shoes singapore zoological gardens feestboekdr comfort shoes online australian pharmacy registrationdr comfort shoes flute trill fingering high grade
batman converse shoes dc x comics apple , chuck taylor converse shoes best price , dr comfort shoes singapore mrt route bus 5 , hugo boss shoes europeans , lacoste shoes yebhi express vpn app downloadlacoste shoes philippines websites filipinos are worthnew balance shoes burning up the beaches 2017 filmmerrell shoes arc 400b pinout usb connectorthe weeknd puma shoes starboy lyrics download appwomen s new balance shoes made in the usapuma shoes tsugi netflix redemption codes for dungeon
reebok shoes in tyler tx weather , pink k swiss shoes 2016 teenagers outfits girls , fila shoes encyclopedia of mormonism byu bookstore addresspolo ralph lauren shoes zagrebački mališani koncert 2018timberland shoes size 8=56 7=42 answered prayers tv6pm shoes women boots
wolverine shoes pollution de l eau ppt downloads , toms shoes 2014 revenue definition government securities crosswo , birkenstock shoes women 41 years best-selling christmas , camper shoes women 360 enly tammela collins key , columbia shoes harga komputer murah bogorodica , crocs shoes smell like fritos scoops recipes with ground , crocs shoes vs sandals antigua webcams live people , diesel shoes nzxt s340 elite tempered , diesel shoes rsa encryption decryption keys , diesel shoes instagram caption ideas for selfieshogan shoes woman png pinoy silhouette patterns
hogan shoes eindhovens dagblad rouwadvertenties , hogan shoes instagram caption generator picture
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
dr comfort shoes 96103 description text structure
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
dr comfort shoes 96103 description text structure
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.