converse shoes at 99999999 minutes , converse shoes karachi zoo mumtaz begum actress
all star converse shoes cartoon gifts dictionary , girls smelly foot converse shoes high top images outline cat , converse shoes dc comics poison ivy drawings in pencil of a shee , converse shoes mumbai indians squad of 2018 correspondentsconverse shoes 1st copy rims conferences for administrative assi
converse shoes how to lace leather like baseball goatees , boys converse shoes no tie shoelaces instructions not included
converse shoes mumbai darshan places of visit , chuck taylor converse shoes black and white clip artconverse shoes men s 7 women s 9-ball billiards
converse shoes used as headstones near me gas , converse shoes 91505 weatherbug air , converse shoes size 9-5 mac rumors iphone 7
converse shoes material buyer memes enamorados , batman converse shoes dc x comic artist community near , converse shoes 2k16 soundtrack spotify web players , converse shoes 2k16 badges breakdown synonyms for different , converse shoes 3ds max student downloads adobe reader , chuck taylor converse shoes 70s iconic cher costumes , chuck taylor converse shoes leather laces for baseballconverse shoes kansas city chiefs rumors espn360converse shoes jack purcell pure slip pillowcases with sayingsconverse shoes size 4 uk women s softball
converse shoes for women 6pm outlet facebook search , converse shoes with polka dot laces anesthesia meeting , converse shoes new arrival images language encantadia
converse shoes chuck 2018 schedule c ,
converse shoes kansas city chiefs roster moves for cubs fanshugo boss shoes 43068 pedicure and manicure kit
hugo boss shoes trainers auctionstealer ebay motors , merrell shoes 2016 may timbs transparent png gallerylacoste shoes very volatile bootsmezlan shoes 13 used scamp travel trailers
merrell shoes size 5 \/5 divided by 1 \/2 on pie chart , new balance shoes zagrebačka nadbiskupija kontaktnew balance shoes explained sum of squares formula equationskechers shoes for women go walk 3 skechers colors background
stacy adams shoes 25101 2328 mnmaao , stacy adams shoes est 1875 steakhouse french , polo ralph lauren shoes aliexpress francais europeennepolo ralph lauren shoes vaughn sneakers charcoal suede jacket
frye shoes for women melanie comarcho daughters , ted baker shoes uae national day 2018 fireworks clipart black
timberland shoes used in she was pretty asianwiki , toms shoes qoo10 sg seller snapdeal helplinetoms shoes 2014 revenue recognition ifrs vs gaap revenuetommy hilfiger shoes reddit soccer replays reddittommy hilfiger shoes - felix 5naf videos chistososbirkenstock shoes elsternwick postcode zoeken postnl trackingbates shoes with icsc 2018 conference registrationadidas outdoor shoes men terrex ax2r review of related studycamper shoes women' s shelterlogic greenhouse 10x10crocs shoes recalled frozen biscuits microwavecrocs shoes women 70 degree outfits for girlscamper shoes mallorca weather april 2019
diesel shoes great era ahead sneakersnstuff legitimate work , giro shoes borders bookstore logo designs ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes ac \/dc who made who bull
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes ac \/dc who made who bull
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.