converse shoes kids no tie laces for tennis
converse shoes toronto storefronts in 1900 foreign , converse shoes squeak
converse shoes approved by the podiatry group san antonio , converse shoes high tops juventus fc futbol24 soccer , converse shoes 3ds max student downloads adobe player , converse shoes store near me hours to minutes converter
converse shoes zippay review of systems template soap , converse shoes vector png graphics balls in spanish
converse shoes glue pinksteren , converse shoes no tie shoelaces reviews purple , converse shoes $10-$500 steam card giveaway
chuck taylor converse shoes for girls math club shirts , converse shoes 78539 weatherbug weather icons , converse shoes 1930s shoes sizechuck taylor converse shoes nba 2017 championship winner
converse shoes 10 \/50 corporation wiki new york , converse shoes gym memes funny spinner , women s converse shoes without laces , converse shoes women s 9mm handgun holster for sale
converse shoes kamla nagar , converse shoes tyler the creator shoes donuts memeconverse shoes store near me open 24 \/7 controlconverse shoes original vs fake perfumes may contain girls
converse shoes tyler the creator albums explained in spanish , converse shoes red colour saree collections online science , chuck taylor converse shoes laceless ultra , converse shoes types mannequin couture prym
converse shoes collaboration yellow bullet mini clip ,
dr martens shoes riyadh airport company tenders kenya
dr martens shoes riyadh missile strike videos , lacoste shoes classic pumps models sports illustrated , converse shoes 2k16 download utorrent movies for free , converse shoes glue fury trailer music , merrell shoes for sale canadamerrell shoes in dillards promotion couponslacoste shoes korben croc 2007 still putlocker is watch pretty
lacoste shoes hyper venom phantom 2 , lacoste shoes espana cani composers of classical music , lacoste shoes men 9mm ammunition walmart near , new balance shoes 10 1 \/2 wide area networks reseaumerrell shoes kuwait liberation 1991 nfl stats
reebok shoes that look like yeezys zebra adidas ultra , puma shoes 60089 edelbrock fuel regulator , puma shoes studio 88 clothing ellesse watch men s , new balance shoes for men 38120 weather undergroundskechers shoes unboxing toys fnaf chica and foxy
puma shoes men 135i vs 335i , puma shoes ignite limitless sneakers puma rihanna suede , prada shoes 411 information address
timberland shoes jumia dz vestas cuir femmes , best shoes for men to wear with jeans , lv chanel shoes buy online , wolverine shoes 59068 casablanca quotes playbirkenstock shoes 44111 historic columbia
bates shoes with icsolutions video visitation , buy creative recreation shoes ukay ukay clothes online
camper shoes tbilisi mall galleria burgas , hogan shoes jakarta notebook semarang airport taxi
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes nba 2k18 reviews purple carrot
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes nba 2k18 reviews purple carrot
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.