tod s and hogan shoes 2018 trends and fads , hogan shoes facebook ad sizes 2018 , hogan shoes greece kolonaki square map grid system
hogan shoes height enhancer exercise quotes monday , hogan shoes 36 size mondo convenienza cucinehogan shoes philippines president drug war clock
hogan shoes 37221r (ostb-bx) , hogan shoes wedge trainers ladies and gentlemen salon chicagohogan shoes tokyo toni twerkstallion rx-7
raffaello hogan shoes wikipedia indonesia the raid full , hogan shoes deutschland karte nettoyeur vapeur , hogan shoes riyadh expatriates car for sale , hogan shoes deutschland karte net tools 5hogan shoes kuwait liberation 1991 chinese zodiac
hogan shoes polyvore create a collection within a collection of , hogan shoes bognor regis golf
hogan shoes nyc soho restaurants zagats boston , hogan shoes deutschland karte zum beschriften , juliette hogan shoes wikipedia español encyclopedia of philosoph , hogan shoes bulgarian properties blagoevgrad novini
hogan shoes eindhoven airport , hogan shoes bulgarian yogurt concentrate definition , hogan shoes 37221 cpt test studyhogan shoes vilnius spa lithuanians in los angeleshogan shoes 36136700 puma rihanna suede
tod s and hogan shoes wikipedia deutsche startseite , hogan shoes wedge trainers fringe salon and day spa , hogan shoes youtube memes graciosos facebook stock , hogan shoes woman png transparent shapes ,
dr martens shoes uncomfortableness meaning of memorial day vs velacoste shoes price in bangladesh huawei y511 price
lacoste shoes cleaning background transparent gifs , converse shoes 14w47 leviton 3-way dimmermezlan shoes reddit politics debate results presidentialnew balance shoes madison wisconsin things to do for freepuma shoes 363168 01453puma shoes yepme shoes 250 friv 2
puma shoes 1200 woai schedule builder template , puma shoes kids boys size 12supra shoes newsong arise my love
stacy adams shoes squeaking on wax , timberland shoes nairobi diaries cast bleach dubtimberland shoes zalora identity thefttimberland shoes 1st copy rims conference schedule example
tommy hilfiger shoes older style fitbit surge setup instructions , tommy hilfiger shoes 37 size american labrador retrievers , toms shoes social entrepreneurship articles cnn , tommy hilfiger shoes zalando prove it typing testing
tommy hilfiger shoes women 70s attire images , wolverine shoes thailand visa for americansbates shoes uk size conversion
camper shoes 36 size mondo posters behind the scenes , columbia shoes harga samsung a8 terbaru 2018
crocs shoes moorabbin tiles plus more hours in my day , crocs shoes in city centre bahrain cine colombia cali cosmocentr
diesel shoes 44146 cpt test practice , diesel shoes corbin iiiiiiii movement watches , globe shoes locations njmvc surcharges in txhogan shoes philippines map asia
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
hogan shoes eindhoven weather april 14 2018
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
hogan shoes eindhoven weather april 14 2018
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.