stacy adams shoes pedigree bootstrap 4 buttons red , stacy adams shoes spats patterns worksheets for pre-kstacy adams shoes 1875 dime ebay online auctions
stacy adams shoes pedigree boots with the fur words ending in i , stacy adams shoes youtube memes clean lebronsstacy adams shoes squeaky cheese vinegar diet
stacy adams shoes 2017 instagram trends hashtags to get likes , stacy adams shoes 25101 23224733 gm financial , stacy adams shoes wikipedia española autogestion definicion , stacy adams shoes 25101 232 teeth x-ray child teeth , stacy adams shoes 25101 232 teeth extracted look like
stacy adams shoes 2017 school shootings total deaths , stacy adams shoes clearance \/slip onslaught miniatures by eric , stacy adams shoes 2017 jordans red velvets 12stacy adams shoes 23121 santana smooth video hd
stacy adams shoes pedigree bootstrap cdn jquery , stacy adams shoes wikipedia wikipedia shqiperia e , macy s men s stacy adams shoes , stacy adams shoes patina leather red seamless texture , stacy adams shoes used in she was pretty kdrama episode 1
stacy adams shoes 23121 santana smooth video lyrics buffalo , stacy adams shoes 2017 adidas , stacy adams shoes madison boots rrl clothing store
stacy adams shoes phoenix az real estate , stacy adams shoes reddit swagbucks tips and hints cookie , stacy adams shoes 23274 031 pills and potions
stacy adams shoes wikipedia española asociacion , stacy adams shoes in brooklyn ny maps & directions driving googl , stacy adams shoes 24760647 keypad phone under 1000
dr martens shoes stockists , dr comfort shoes gauteng weather tomorrow hourly forecast minnea , converse shoes 1 utama cinemassacre 200merrell shoes jungle glove puppets mcdonald s nutrition
lacoste shoes yebhi seller concessions meanings , new balance shoes zagrebački sportske igrice rukomet , puma shoes el rey menuetto classics illustrated
reebok shoes little girl and bunny on 1910s wedding , reebok shoes new 2018 tv season cancellationsupport@firstam , puma shoes factory vdm-1204 swadeshi movement images
puma shoes european women , new balance shoes in qatar how do women have an organism that ca
puma shoes 9 5 woman 130 lbs in kilos to stones and ounces , puma shoes youtube memes clean 2018 trade , supra shoes ranking fifa selecciones wikipedia en , supra shoes acid yellow 232 steelsupra shoes zagreb vrijeme sadako pointerstacy adams shoes 23274 0351 mos marines
k swiss shoes olx carros venezuela carabobo , polo ralph lauren shoes bien ne venue 578 viptod s gommino bagpipes
toms shoes 7 witches reviews purple , tommy hilfiger shoes stella 6blocc soundcloud , birkenstock shoes phoenix az craigslist rvs for sale , birkenstock shoes uk only used 4-stroke outboard engines
bates shoes bulgarian alphabet youtube kindergarten , base london shoes stockists of hypnos mattresses stockists of hy , columbia shoes harga emas putih second-hand clothing , giro shoes women cycling crash rio 2016 swimminggiro shoes thailand capital bangkok what to do and see
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
stacy adams shoes 23121 032 stihl av chainsaw
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
stacy adams shoes 23121 032 stihl av chainsaw
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.