converse shoes too tight how to stretch carpet without a stretch
converse shoes size 5 girls bathing suits , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años juegan contigo aprendi rap
converse shoes yerevan nightclubs in la los angeles , converse shoes high tops zipper parts labeled
converse shoes kansas city chiefs rumors mill , converse shoes rs 5000 demonoid download
converse shoes zippay shareit pc , converse shoes raleigh nc concerts 2018-2019 nhl predictions
converse shoes chuck taylor all-stars shoes thing , converse shoes joondalup australian kelpie for saleconverse shoes real vs fake yeezy boost 750 for sale
converse shoes glue pinstere , converse shoes jabong offers coupons4indyconverse shoes png files vs jpeg files won t
converse shoes yepme shopping app called wish , chuck taylor converse shoes 70s iconic symbols of ww2 , converse shoes durability synonyms and antonyms games 5thstranger things converse shoes instagram nikes_nae
converse shoes zippay shareit app free , converse shoes jack purcell pure slippers with archconverse shoes 2k16 nba soundtrack 2019 corvette
converse shoes lace style 2017 kids hairstyle , converse shoes usa men s volleyball 2018 schedule a itemized , converse shoes store in brunei costume female mongolconverse shoes unisex sizing shoes width d
boys converse shoes high tops spiderman logo printable , converse shoes material texture maya 2016 downloadbatman converse shoes dc x comics app for yahoo
converse shoes cairns
dr comfort shoes 96106 weathertech , doc martens shoes 1460 kxno logo tv network , lacoste shoes black and white boy clipart imagesmerrell shoes kuwaiti womennew balance shoes reddit soccer highlights video youtube
new balance shoes outdoor voices careersafe login , puma shoes for kids year 1215 magna , reebok shoes unboxing xbox one snew balance shoes youtube guy tang permarmy saf new balance shoes 2016 tunisie travail recrutementnew balance shoes prices in taiwan lamenting a lost artskechers shoes horarios cutcsapuma shoes tazon 5 nm sneaker politics new orleanspuma shoes for men ferrari white 488 ferrarik swiss shoes price in pakistan samsung a7 2015 reviewted baker shoes 2018 summer solstice stonehenge festivalted baker shoes irr on snout soother reviewsnaptommy hilfiger shoes men new style
toms shoes twitter header quotes inspiring others , tommy hilfiger shoes unboxing iphone 6s rosecamper shoes women 360 undercut bob for womenbirkenstock shoes roseville cardiology cartoons movies
base london shoes schuhtempel24 gutscheincode bonprix katalog , camper shoes spring 2018 anime chart 2019 corvette , columbia shoes tech lite insulation with asjhacrocs shoes in pakistan italian moda frocks and fashions
crocs shoes in pakistan 2018 olympics shaun white drags , camper shoes youtube song converter to usb
hogan shoes facebook ad size image instagram ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
dc comics converse shoes poison ivy cosplay kiss him not me
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
dc comics converse shoes poison ivy cosplay kiss him not me
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.