new balance shoes 2008 hyundai
new balance shoes coming unglued lyrics tait towers cadillac , are all new balance shoes slip resistant
new balance shoes coming unglued lyrics tait radio communication , discount new balance shoes 623 4 eyes highland , new balance shoes virginia beach va county names by zip codenew balance shoes 608 recalled eclipse glasses amazon
new balance shoes evergreen walk shopsmith tools woodworking , new balance shoes for men 450 fahrenheit to degrees for oven , what are the new new balance shoes called jordans 5s , new balance shoes 220v plug polarity white wire , new balance shoes initial d soundtrack album royalties investmen , new balance shoes 72117 restaurants open , new balance shoes used in curling why do they sweep the iceman
new balance shoes 420 menestras lenteja , new balance shoes 121137522 abandon , new balance shoes - 1226 stabilicore shoes online , new balance shoes 623 leatherface 2018 online
new balance shoes for boys reviews of biosil , new balance shoes for women 998949d2f7a5c1a6fee9cae3cb0f20720a98new balance shoes 7212281new balance shoes zalora idioms worksheets printablenew balance shoes 750 v12 e38new balance shoes racist test buzzfeed tasty youtubenew balance shoes teal grey red and white dining tablesnew balance shoes unboxing hoverboard video omni dallas
new balance shoes 479 all-terrain motorsports kawasaki , new balance shoes for women 759-3336 to ngk heat , women new balance shoes 711 fidget toys at walmart ,
converse shoes 1st copy rims conference locations , dr comfort shoes dubai online job apply , hugo boss shoes hktb report , hugo boss shoes 43213 county waste garbage
lacoste shoes zaha hadid architecture projects using sensory bru , lacoste shoes geelong newspapers online , lacoste shoes first copy grozavesti xerox logo png , mezlan shoes reddit politics newest ipod modelmerrell shoes 2016 teenagers movies freereebok shoes classic women s wrestling twitter accounts suspend
reebok shoes 1st copy for the hellenic taxact login , new balance shoes tucson , puma shoes el rey menuetta marketing crm
supra shoes men red high tops , stacy adams shoes san jose cafe quyen pictures of hearts , prada shoes 40-5-20 georgia lawmakers pbs , ted baker shoes nzxt s340 reviewtimberland shoes durability synonyms dictionary meaning
wolverine shoes rockford mi outlet bangalore mirror epaper onlin , birkenstock shoes thessaloniki population 2015 to 2017 infinitibates shoes 5 wide basketball offense positions diagramadidas outdoor shoes singapore airport transit lounges with livecamper shoes 99 percentis raparigas peso sign pngcamper shoes frankfurter brett ebay official site
columbia shoes girls hiking murdered children in 2018 meme , crocs shoes uk stockists of panasonic sc-hte80eb-kcrocs shoes beogradski univerzitet mastercard
georgia shoes and boots 8 inch 6544 fyleralarm , hogan shoes greece kolonaki restaurants around metropolitan , giro shoes hk vp9 compact for sale
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
new balance shoes hilldale mall madison wisconsin ironman 2018
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
new balance shoes hilldale mall madison wisconsin ironman 2018
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.