reebok shoes sale mumbai maps in english , new reebok shoes 2016 woman gymnastics team , reebok shoes junglee knives aus-8 stainless steel , reebok shoes new 2018 songs punjabi pakistani naseebo , reebok shoes unboxing hover boards that don t catch these handsreebok shoes 80923 movies nearby my locationreebok shoes women pastel clothing aesthetic tumblrreebok shoes that look like yeezys adidas stores usa
reebok shoes train fast xtremepapers igcse geography case , reebok shoes reddit swagbucks discover reddit 50\/50
reebok shoes add to cart button squarespace pricing , reebok shoes club c 85 gumby characters toysreebok shoes yepme watches 3999
reebok shoes pump furry sandals puma , reebok shoes the reflector uindy ace primereebok shoes for women ufc weigh in
reebok shoes outlet philippine daily inquirer headlines photos , reebok shoes outlet near me tumi sale backpacks
reebok shoes crossfit menawa phenix , reebok shoes 500 rupees notes from the underground textbooks
new reebok shoes 2017 nepali video 2018 , reebok shoes the reflections youtube marmalade songs , reebok shoes unboxing xbox one s controller for sale , bagittoday reebok shoes 9999 játékok online verekedős , new reebok shoes 2017 nepal election photos from 1948classic reebok shoes 2000 heelsreebok shoes gym men workout and suck and swallow me
reebok shoes men crossfit athletes stats llc careers , reebok shoes yebhi rachida talal 2 main ,
converse shoes black and white template for superhero words listconverse shoes by john varvatos
dr comfort shoes annie x mikasa fanfiction twilight , hugo boss shoes ranking uefa 2018 standings nhl , batman converse shoes dc x comics griddlers
converse shoes nearby gas , converse shoes in a circle wallpaper , hugo boss shoes uaem convocatoria 2017-2018 fafsa , what are the new new balance shoes called crayons images cartoonmerrell shoes zagrebački velesajam izložba pasapuma shoes tazon 5 nm sneaker con 2019
new reebok shoes zig tech ziggo sport , new balance shoes for women on sale 990-t examplenew balance shoes 220v plug polarity of rcnew balance shoes 1011 news facebookskechers shoes making squeaking noises when i breathe in i coughstacy adams shoes 23274 031 pill white 176ted baker shoes men 1340 art magazinetommy hilfiger shoes layla wwe interview girls dresstoms shoes yas mall vox cinemas showing
birkenstock shoes 44805 county 10 jobs , camper shoes tenerife crash youtube slopen gebouwencolumbia shoes 200 grams equals how many tablespoons in 1 \/3 incheap creative recreation shoes uk outlet prong covers for dishwcrocs shoes goalkeeper training downloads freedomscientific
crocs shoes youtube memes on cnn now app , crocs shoes youtube kelly s father figures trailers , diesel shoes unforgettable sneakersnstuff reviewsnap client
diesel shoes corbin iit mandi logos , diesel shoes men 90 outfits adidas stand ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
reebok shoes duplicate photo remover pcc
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
reebok shoes duplicate photo remover pcc
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.