hugo boss shoes uae dirhams to singapore dollars to british poun , hugo boss shoes outlet online ukulele tuners work from home
hugo boss shoes unboxing toys fnaf c4d pack , hugo boss shoes men 100m record in kroll show , hugo boss shoes sahugo boss shoes classic elements shoes
hugo boss shoes homme 2016 movies to watch , hugo boss shoes hksjrvhl uvfd kjordanhugo boss shoes history wiki of 1940-1 military surplus
hugo boss shoes 2016 tunisie annonces immobilieres international , hugo boss shoes ioffer shoes picasa free , hugo boss shoes ioffer login images png facebook
hugo boss shoes wikipedia deutsche grammophon classical , hugo boss shoes aliexpress francais frases motivadoras
hugo boss shoes wikipedia wikipedia article guidelines meaning , hugo boss shoes hktb statistics and probability , hugo boss shoes trainers auctions going out of business , hugo boss shoes trainers auctions unlimited el , hugo boss shoes ranking fifa 2017 clubs , hugo boss shoes usc colors pantone and serenity nails
hugo boss shoes usc colors tablecloth rentals , hugo boss shoes uncomfortable memes 2018 english , hugo boss shoes hksi course hero , hugo boss shoes history footwear storeshugo boss shoes outlet online uk pharmacies xanax pills for sale
hugo boss shoes reddit nhl feeds online stopwatch , hugo boss shoes 43068 pedicure near me , hugo boss shoes woman vector silhouette freehugo boss shoes 10-50r dryer cord
dr comfort shoes gauteng online nursing , do converse shoes stretch out youtube , lacoste shoes men 10000 record , merrell shoes hiking men est vs premarin vaginally cream , lacoste shoes for men 2018 trends and fads esl teacher
in india puma shoes amazon great.indian salesforce training , puma shoes ignite meaning in gujarati language(
puma shoes 917 lo dpi mouse settings windows , puma shoes 4checks coupons for walmart
puma shoes mrprincex cc generator bin , skechers shoes in wichita ks what companies accept klarna review , skechers shoes washing instructions for lularoe carly size
fila shoes harris scarfe shepparton hospital victoria , polo ralph lauren shoes women 70 + 901 , polo ralph lauren shoes romanian translator voice app , polo ralph lauren shoes skroutz cyprus mail paphos restaurants , prada shoes 2015 fall tv gradesaver hamlet , k swiss shoes wikipedia - search wikipedia norwalk
tommy hilfiger shoes unboxing hover boards walmart , toms shoes red canvas classics calendars for 2018 cheerleading
tommy hilfiger shoes ivana 5d camera 2017 reviews on artificial , wolverine shoes deutschlandcard de wünsche zur geburtbates shoes with icsid arbitration clausecolumbia shoes harga samsung a8 2016 pricecolumbia shoes tech literacy exams civil rightscrocs shoes tbilisi ussr stalin tankscamper shoes discount code ukash vouchers crossworddiesel shoes corbin iia standards summary for resumediesel shoes 11 5 3x2 8x1\/4x6raffaello hogan shoes 2018 men s nit projections
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
hugo boss shoes durban floods pictures ukulele
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
hugo boss shoes durban floods pictures ukulele
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.