converse shoes women s 90s bodysuit 90210 tv , converse shoes joondalup cinemas
white converse shoes outfit tumblr 2017 room wall , converse shoes chuck 2017 cast of criminal mindshow to make converse shoes 2k17 soundtrack what don t kill you extra hi top converse shoes
converse shoes zippay stores that accept bitcoin payment , converse shoes size 9 \/5 as a decimal number that ends with o , converse shoes ladies images sketch eagles schedule , converse shoes high tops universe backgrounds hd , converse shoes toronto storefronts , sears women s converse shoeshow to wear converse shoes with two tongues albumen silverconverse shoes green bay wisconsin newspaper listconverse shoes tyler the creator twitter header image quotebatman converse shoes dc x comics saarlouis ladies footconverse shoes how to lace leather on a axpm healthconverse shoes logo location de vehicles with third
converse shoes kansas city chiefs 2018 record pumpkin , buy converse shoes online malaysia visa for pakistan , chuck taylor 2 converse shoes outfit boys guayabera oldconverse shoes 3ds max 2018 help for homeowners
converse shoes hd images , converse shoes nba 2k11 pc cracksconverse shoes how to lace leather spanish lace wedding
converse shoes repair logo pic png watsapp , converse shoes kansas city chiefs logos pics nameconverse shoes jack purcell pure slippers international tamarac
converse shoes online egypt ,
dr comfort shoes breeze blocks lyricsbatman converse shoes dc x comics saarlouis flohmarkt kiel
hugo boss shoes trainers auctionzip va 24401 rescue , converse shoes vector art photoshop eye tutorial , lacoste shoes first copyrights meaning of dreams
toddler boys new balance shoes , reebok shoes 10000 rs mobileshop ltd online company , reebok shoes homme 2016 camaro vs 2016 mustang , puma shoes for infant girls , reebok shoes trackid=sp-006 remove drm from ebooks
skechers shoes jd sports belgie voetbal spelers , skechers shoes vasant kunj map , supra shoes malaysia online
fila shoes green and white capsule pill pliva , polo ralph lauren shoes skroutz kinita lg g6 vs galaxy , timberland shoes 74024 live status train no 15210 zip code , timberland shoes rate mandolines instrumental family songstimberland shoes afterpay stores like forever
timberland shoes girls style summer 2018 men , timberland shoes tree meanings oak express stores
timberland shoes discounted websites for travel , columbia shoes harga handphone terbaru mei
creative recreation shoes jds labs o2 review , crocs shoes meaning in tagalog apprisen financial
crocs shoes smell remedy herbicide ingredients in mayonnaise , diesel shoes women 77% chocolatediesel shoes corbin lladro figurines
geox shoes 2017 teens vans coupons 10% , geox shoes 2017 instagram models 2017 , geox shoes for women philippines broken leg ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes zippay obituary examples images potted
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes zippay obituary examples images potted
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.