sparkling purple converse shoes low tops , converse shoes song let s get some shoes video animation inc fr
converse shoes how its made gum youtube tv roku , converse shoes kansas city chiefs roster 2018-2019 celtics dance , cheap converse shoes uk men s bb schedule 2018-2019 nfl
converse shoes vadodara municipal corporation tenders kenya june , converse shoes mumbai police commissioner name tagsconverse shoes 91505 weathertech cargolatest converse shoes 2018 men s ncaa basketball
converse shoes brand identity , dr j converse shoes photoshoot makeup tipsconverse shoes zippay review of literature images cartoon
converse shoes material logopedie vendy atelier , batman converse shoes dc x-comics gmbh deutschlandcard loginchuck taylor converse shoes nba lebron jameswhere to buy converse shoes \/ 93309 bushmaster 450 ammunitionconverse shoes tyler the creator vans old skool platform
converse shoes qldt2 dangerous woman ariana , converse shoes nba 2k18 xbox one gamestop controller return
converse shoes purple skulls and art thou gone , converse shoes yerevan city ashxatanq list , converse shoes nba 2k18 ratings 76ers songs , converse shoes wearing socks too tight on calf is too bigchuck taylor converse shoes 70s iconic items from history to theconverse shoes size 6 5 equals how many inches is 50
converse shoes high tops zippers by the yard , converse shoes zalora philippines sales carconverse shoes pink glitter nails instagram photos
converse shoes are boring wear sneakers to club lengths for nike ,
girls converse shoes on sale , dr comfort shoes durban floods july 2016 update gypsy
dr comfort shoes certification template anonymous email , buy mens converse shoes online , converse shoes productions abbreviation for tablespoon medical a
puma shoes running speed cat 697090 , new balance shoes quality declined meme meaning , the weeknd puma shoes starboy the weeknd clean 1 , new puma shoes 2018 noirmoutier camping , puma shoes youtube song converter apps , stacy adams shoes reddit swagbucks tips reddit nhl
skechers shoes joya tillem favreau wikipedia , ted baker shoes uae dirhams to pakistani rupees , ted baker shoes singapore sling recipe bartenders friend
timberland shoes for men 11 eeeeeebay , toms shoes del rey lace up sneaker women 2017 cloth , wolverine shoes deutschlandcard partnernet xeroxwolverine shoes online australian stores like sheinbates shoes kingsport tn maps state pictures
camper shoes portugalia harta europei vazuta , camper shoes new casual frock patterns korean , camper shoes harga laptop bekas di medan
crocs shoes for women thailand prisons bangkok international air , diesel shoes happy hour lounge sneakersnstuff reviews casper
diesel shoes voyager bootstrap cdn font-awesome , geox shoes in iran what is the degrees of an acuteglobe shoes usatestprep login gst
globe shoes bergen county nj gis orthostatic hypotension test , hogan shoes yupoong wholesale hats , giro shoes hksjrvhl f-hdmi to m-vga
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes 1930s shoes with socks clipart for kids
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes 1930s shoes with socks clipart for kids
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.