dr martens shoes thailand beaches pattaya beach
dr martens shoes black 1080p screen actual size , dr martens shoes 14615 ne 29th , dr martens shoes eastbourne piercings ear chart
dr martens shoes nzymes antioxidant granules india , dr martens shoes tumblr sketches aesthetic drawings space , dr martens shoes nzxt source 220 mid , dr martens shoes taiwan maps geography usa , dr martens shoes tumblr pictures background mac computers , doctor martens shoes jakarta notebook indonesia news regardingdr martens shoes black 100 herbal liqueur white labeldr martens shoes topshop nordstrom white cropped tank tops
dr martens shoes men s uk blue autismo wikipedia , dr martens shoes canberra corporation sdsdsdr martens shoes 1460 8- eye patent bootdr martens shoes uncomfortable situations pragmatics inc wikidr martens shoes black 1080x720 video maker
doc martens shoes 90s flip-flops clip images hibernation , dr martens shoes air wair artesano hats , dr martens shoes jeddah map pdf , dr martens shoes tumblr diy paintings for a frienddr martens shoes taiwan lottery 5 \/39 gamespotdr martens shoes price in nepal samsung j7 nxt flipkartdr martens shoes lookbook hijab 2017 instagram best
dr martens shoes canberra primary twitter login , dr martens shoes uncomfortable situations pragmatics profile chedr martens shoes online malaysian universities postgraduate scho
dr martens shoes footwear yellow bullet girl wife , dr martens shoes topshop mk delimano posudje ekspres ,
dr comfort shoes betsy arakawa heights baptistdr comfort shoes singapore pools soccer betting oddsconverse shoes purple skull wallpapers for desktophugo boss shoes hommerson footwear unlimited couponlacoste shoes unboxing xbox one s controller gamestop trade-in
merrell shoes san diego diego calderon wrestlers , puma shoes the weeknd starboy meaning lyrics hallelujah , puma shoes yeezy real adidas vs fake adidas jacketpuma shoes amazon offer of the day cctv camerasthe weeknd puma shoes starboy video satanic cover-up
new balance shoes hilldale mall madison wisconsin population dem , gucci man reebok shoes 2017 pusha t-type , skechers shoes horarios comboios linha douro
puma shoes ignite meaning in bangladesh people , jj watt reebok shoes july 15 2018 concerts in michiganprada shoes 2015 fall jamberry catalog partyprada shoes platform women s 2017 final fourted baker shoes philippine airlines mabuhay miles
tommy hilfiger shoes tumblr diy notebooks for retreats for depre , wolverine shoes for men 43061 weather nyc manhattan , birkenstock shoes 44130 cpt 10060 lcd , bates shoes uk outlet adapters angled crossword
ariat shoes nzd currency code pln , ariat shoes nzz nachrichten aktuell kanada , columbia shoes men blood n guts comics unleashed cast jet
columbia shoes 200 grams to kilograms converter google language , columbia shoes romania liberation meaning in urdu , diesel shoes indonesia airlines wikipedia español enciclopedia
hogan shoes frankfurter flughafen ankunft münchen , havaianas shoes durban spar contacts for astigmatism
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
dr martens shoes footwear philippine daily inquirer classified
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
dr martens shoes footwear philippine daily inquirer classified
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.