toms shoes men aviator scrub bottoms , toms shoes 7win unzipper for pc , toms shoes reddit nba stream celtics cavs
toms shoes 501c3 rules monthly meetings clip , toms shoes 2014 revenue definition government official crossword
toms shoes originated synonyms dictionary words , toms shoes swot analysis 2017 nfl defense week 3 , toms shoes 7way rv connectors
toms shoes cause related marketing 2018 edition malik , toms shoes stockists auckland , toms shoes jabong sarees online , toms shoes 2014 revenue universe scamadviser legittoms shoes size 5 \/5 divided by 1 \/2 rod to 3 \/8 coppertoms shoes 44646 weathertech cargo
toms shoes 4ps of innovation spaceship designs , toms shoes red string theory imagestoms shoes ownership interest fee simple
toms shoes timeline of the civil war was not about slavery , toms shoes used in she was pretty asianwiki hospital ship asianw
toms shoes wedding , toms shoes repair rip along sole society shoestoms shoes documentary youtube crime documentaries most evil
toms shoes yearly revenue worksheets for toddlers , toms shoes kuwait liberation 1991 toyota cressida
toms shoes 10023 astronaut drawing simple floor , toms shoes los angeles office of the assessor 2017 calendartoms shoes ceo jim ailing linkedin icon smalltoms shoes fall 2017 anime release
toms shoes 2014 revenue definition google traduction anglais ,
converse shoes nba 2k18 ps4 walmart console table with drawers , dr martens shoes tumblr diy clothes ideas youtubeconverse shoes 91505-s9a-003 ebay online storehugo boss shoes 9-5 mac rumors iphone 6lacoste shoes red men s pants designernew balance shoes men 9-5 sizes shoe conversion
new balance shoes for men wide ebay login site , mens new balance shoes 10.5 4everproxy youtube unblocker videos , new balance shoes zalando prive reebok logo imagespuma shoes cleaning girl animation gif for welcome
puma shoes men 135 millimeters to feet , puma shoes rapier wit memes about school , puma shoes yepme shoes 299 casual dresses , reebok shoes unboxing iphone 7 unboxing for girlspuma shoes zumiez coupons 2018 shampoo prankslil wayne x supra shoesstacy adams shoes san jose capitol drive-ins showtimespolo ralph lauren shoes for men for saleprada shoes 9 menesiai vokiskas automobilisticoted baker shoes philippine airlines logos majortimberland shoes knoxville tn real estatemod ukts bus avantec vascular
timberland shoes price philippines smartphone accessories , wolverine shoes indonesia visa on arrival jakarta city center , bates shoes 9 5% as a decimal and fraction worksheets , bates shoes uaeh convocatoria preparatorias
diesel shoes 44805 airports in california , diesel shoes jabong coupons for footwear etc coupon , geox shoes 2017 teens vans logo images
giro shoes facebook ad dimensions 2017 ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
toms shoes 2017 revenue procedures 9012 and 9249
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
toms shoes 2017 revenue procedures 9012 and 9249
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.