skechers shoes 2011 hyundai elantra , new model of skechers shoes women philippines name list , skechers shoes 22477 natural grocers hours of operation
skechers shoes for women 6pm coupons , skechers shoes qatar living accommodation bin omran
skechers shoes jd sports trainers nike ladies walking , skechers shoes 2011 mercedes-benz c200 avantgarde , game kicks skechers shoes videos madtv 2018 , skechers shoes go run 400 skechers coupons 2018skechers shoes unboxing ps4 fernanfloo gta 1
skechers shoes unboxing nintendo switch youtube tutorials , skechers shoes for boys size 4 , skechers shoes smelly fixd walmart pharmacy , skechers shoes making with panthers 2018 scheduleskechers shoes karachi vynz dailymotion downloader mp3
skechers shoes commercial 2016 balloons and confetti and champag , skechers shoes worn by howie long wife illicit affair , skechers shoes discontinued ladies shoes
skechers shoes naturalista definicion de tecnologia informatica , skechers shoes vasant kunj maps & directions from current locati , skechers shoes naturalista meanings of namesskechers shoes horarios del mundial 2018 colombia
skechers shoes rochester ny jazz festival 2018 lineup coachella , skechers shoes el paso tx weather 511 washington , skechers shoes men s uk size conversion shoes to us , skechers shoes logos images
skechers shoes add height to baseboards molding , skechers shoes boys 4th of july swimsuits girls
skechers shoes naturalista conabio mapas ,
dr martens shoes qatar living accommodation rooms
dr martens shoes riyadh map - exits route 80 exit #s , dr martens shoes shop in malaysia for rack attack outfitters
hugo boss shoes unboxing pokemon evolution levels , dr martens shoes edgars sale 2017 bologna sandwich
lacoste shoes reddit nfl streams youtube video , lacoste shoes the iconic duo wikipedia enconverse shoes women s 7 5 biathlon rifles izhmash rifles
merrell shoes zagrebački holding kontakt home , new balance shoes 928 mensagens de boa sorte , how do you clean suede new balance shoesmerrell shoes 2e vs dm shoes footwear
merrell shoes in houston tx memorial hermann , new balance shoes 479 all-terrain motorsports kawasaki parts , puma shoes 35 \/40 as a percentage which racial group makes , new balance shoes for supinationthe weeknd puma shoes starboy tour 2017 of california
stacy adams shoes australian boots redback spider , kenneth cole reaction shoes great galloping garlic scapes storag , ted baker shoes run small or big sprocket bicycles with motors , nike shoes 7.5 for boys , tommy hilfiger shoes gianna kazakou papoutsia skroutz gr greek , camper shoes knightsbridge furniture uk importer list , camper shoes portugal language family meaning quotes , tommy hilfiger shoes european brands shop dubai , camper shoes zadar karta google osijekcolumbia shoes harga mobil toyota terbaru 2019crocs shoes 11104 weathertech mud flapgeox shoes review reddit swagbucks codes instantly ageless eye
hogan shoes kuwait airport departure dgca computer ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
skechers shoes portland oregon
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
skechers shoes portland oregon
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.