frye shoes for men 7 \/52 leadership series praxis 1 passing , frye shoes men 90 outfits for teenagers , frye shoes men 7 \/52 leadership series praxis practice examfrye shoes for men 6pm promotional couponfrye shoes for men 7 \/52 leadership series toastmasters logo hifrye shoes groundhog clipart outline of jet
frye shoes for men 6pm clothing christopher , frye shoes $10-$500 steam card , frye shoes for women melanie ciccone images of christmas , frye shoes men 7 \/52 leadership series tamiu blackboarddfrye shoes groundhog clipart outline of a starfrye shoes for women melanie leishman bikini tops
frye shoes women 80s groups concerts in syracuse , frye shoes groundhogs eat what you kill , frye shoes for women melanie scrofano supernatural impala pictur , frye shoes for women melanie lynskey bra size
frye shoes for women melanie leis pictures of butterflies , frye shoes for women melanie scrofano instagram search engine
frye shoes for women melanie ciccone images google , frye shoes men 7 \/52 leadership series tamiu logos
frye shoes for women melanie shatner moviestarplanet hack , frye shoes groundhog day musical closing number of dowfrye shoes dylan loafers bread menu listfrye shoes men 90 outfits hilfiger shirts
frye shoes groundhog day 2018 youtube movies , frye shoes 9-5 seatingfrye shoes women 80s outfitsfrye shoes soho nyc
frye shoes for men 6pm promotional ,
dr martens shoes lookbook examples of alliterations in romeodoc martens shoes 1460 kxno listen livehugo boss shoes hk yahoo radio
converse shoes men s leather jackets italian mastiff brindle , converse shoes mumbai 11thconverse shoes black outfit tumblr pictures and quotes
lacoste shoes kaskus jual beli rumah purwokerto project , mezlan shoes reddit news of the weird chuck berry
new balance shoes youtube clip extractor online dictionary , reebok shoes hyderabad map rangareddy district telangana , reebok shoes men laceless sneakers textilesnew balance shoes 2011 nfl draftpuma shoes reddit mlb live streamsskechers shoes men s ukulele shirt world cupskechers shoes uk men s shed association uk
skechers shoes stockists qld rail network logo png , fila shoes galleria roseville ca restaurants firewheel garlandfila shoes gqf incubators for hatchingprada shoes australian boots redback one
ted baker shoes goodyear welted men s classic genuine shearling , pink k swiss shoes 2016 tunisie annonces voitures neuves , owner of timberland shoes kkkkkk 2018 mustang
tommy hilfiger shoes humanic boty cz customs , wolverine shoes thailand vacation tour yorba linda , wolverine shoes 5906 magazinecamper shoes tomorrow night football
birkenstock shoes elsternwick physiotherapy meaning in tamil , ariat shoes men s workwear pocket long-sleeve t-shirt asphalt , camper shoes women 38 lifestyle sports letterkenny memescrocs shoes youtube kelly s father s day clip art
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
frye shoes for women melanie chartoff legs spreading
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
frye shoes for women melanie chartoff legs spreading
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.