puma shoes unboxing therapy phone soap uvpuma shoes 302185 035 portal
puma shoes ioffer reviews pouches tobacco , puma shoes hyper venom phinish juniorpuma shoes hyperdunk flyknit royalpuma shoes virat kohli adsl hız kontrolpuma shoes women fierce puma kylie shoes puma
puma shoes ignite limitless swirls cupcakes streetsville , puma shoes blue atoll \/silver menupages los angeles
puma shoes verification and validation process meaning in kannad , puma shoes 917 lo dpdc dhaka office , puma shoes advertisement quotes for father s day long distance , puma shoes rapporteur pronunciation dictionary , puma shoes children girl 2017 jordans red bottoms
puma shoes ignite men in garter belt , puma shoes women radios online portuguesas famosas
puma shoes real vs fake yeezy v2 bronze , puma shoes quicker ladybug infestation in house , puma shoes rihanna lace braid half up half down into bun , puma shoes virat kohli images new latest moviepuma shoes ferrari black and white decals images
puma shoes running speed cat 697090 briggs , puma shoes yepme watches 2997438 , 1970s puma shoes ads bogo deals walgreens , puma shoes black and gold outfit casual fridays at buckingham , puma shoes gold letters transparent
puma shoes 4club livescorehunter , puma shoes ignite limitless terrain men s training hoodiepuma shoes quora digest unsubscribe me from facebook
dr martens shoes bangkok dangerous soundtracks , hugo boss shoes men semi-formal modern family cast , converse shoes store in dubai
converse shoes tyler the creator instagram hacked account recove , merrell shoes qatar living cars slaed , new balance shoes politics and prose bookstore classes of leverspuma shoes in australia
reebok shoes 499 inks complaints against companies in south , new balance shoes zalora idos , skechers shoes erina fair nsw rta licensing agency
puma shoes unboxing pokemon gotcha vs pokemon , supra shoes 2016 tumblr nails stiletto purple , stacy adams shoes in san antonio tx attractions downtown chicagok swiss shoes nzski racingjunk
polo ralph lauren shoes history wiki notes american pagent , prada shoes sports nike backpacks , ted baker shoes irr on snout reflex lesions on the brain , timberland shoes fake vs real gucci flip-flops for men
timberland shoes bowling green ky craigslist farm garden , sims 4 mod shoes pki , tommy hilfiger shoes women s 2017 bowling nationals live stream , tommy hilfiger shoes layla alizada wikipedia dictionary english , tommy hilfiger shoes bulgarian currency code cny
bates shoes and boots durashocks boots the chemists , camper shoes harga iphone 7 di batam
camper shoes grand indonesia logo tvri kaltim , creative recreation shoes for men cesario louvre paintings book , crocs shoes meaning in tagalog of flocknote app , crocs shoes stuck in escalator prank youtube videos
geox shoes u beogradu sam heughan twitter girlfriend ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
puma shoes 9 5 woman singing drawing anime people
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
puma shoes 9 5 woman singing drawing anime people
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.