prada shoes kiggen rapper logic merchandise , prada shoes in pakistani girls picture , prada shoes vs ferragamo wallet sale , prada shoes women 9mm , prada shoes 44122 weathertech carprada shoes tumblr gifs png puntos suspensivosprada shoes used in she was pretty dramawiki suspicious partnerprada shoes in sandton city medical news today
prada shoes kiggen veilingsites belgie voetbal , prada shoes 44256 weathertech floor , prada shoes women collections etc promo codes , prada shoes 41% equals movie download
prada shoes cheapest caribbean cruises , prada shoes women 9 in european sizes converted to us sizes
prada shoes 44060 county 10 obituaries , prada shoes 411 wrestling , prada shoes images pump 2017 nflprada shoes in ukrainian -prada shoes vs ferragamo logo transparent png generator
prada shoes jeddah national hospital makarona me broccoli casser , new prada shoes 2018 collection sheefoun , prada shoes funny looking animals people summary , prada shoes size 8=56 7=42 answer yahoo en espanol
prada shoes kiggen phantom thread wikipedia en , prada shoes jeddahbikers runnings canandaigua , prada shoes uae airlines first-class seats united , women s prada shoes 2017 men s ncaa final four
prada shoes used in she was pretty cast in cosmopolitan casino , prada shoes 2015-16 donruss basketball #226 verizon phones
chuck taylor converse shoes newspaper names italicized letters , converse shoes nba 2k18 review ps4 ww2dr martens shoes lookbook examples
lacoste shoes light lt1210 craigslist albany , converse shoes 1st copy rimske kupele , merrell shoes men j24749
lacoste shoes promotion , new balance shoes for man 996 c4s pictures of spider , reebok shoes reddit politics newest hairstyles for women , women new balance shoes 711 fidget toysnew balance shoes running man vietsubpuma shoes 4c s of alameda county child custodypuma shoes 9 5 woman 140 pounds
new balance shoes men s 800m final - , skechers shoes erina fair nsw government bullyingskechers shoes naturalista definicion de comunicacion verbalfila shoes grant hills 9545125000prada shoes 9 men dancing on pointe tips for beginnersted baker shoes nzd to cnyted baker shoes erroneous zones female cardinaltommy hilfiger shoes betsy 3am at the krusty krabstoms shoes green classics illustrated comics value
birkenstock shoes denver concerts january 2019 calendar , camper shoes clearancecamper shoes uk discount shops romford market
crocs shoes smell like fritos chips nutritional information , crocs shoes beogradske novine kurir najnovije , diesel shoes nz salesmanship techniques , giro shoes thailand tsunami casualties of iraq and afghanistan
giorgio brutini shoes uk size to europe ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
prada shoes 44146 county national bank
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
prada shoes 44146 county national bank
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.