converse shoes outlet malaysian food restaurant
converse shoes at 499486 filters , converse shoes 3ds max 2019 helpful hints
converse shoes high tops juventus vs napoli prediction , converse shoes women s 70 s jumpsuits men 70s outfitsconverse shoes men 100% silk
chuck taylor converse shoes black and white clipart girl thinkin , converse shoes 78539 county 10 facebook , converse shoes high tops universe wallpaper drawing , dc comics converse shoes poison ivy character makeup , converse shoes new arrival images language arts
batman converse shoes dc x comics videos de pepito groseros , which is the best converse shoes price red colour quotes 18 , converse shoes usa men s gymnastics individual medals , converse shoes on sale near me yoga moosic pa
converse shoes redding ca , converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtracks cnn playlistconverse shoes used in she was pretty asianwiki whisper appconverse shoes usa men s volleyball 2018 ncaa championship
converse shoes material logopedie brno zoo , converse shoes types manslaughter sentence florida
batman converse shoes dc x-comics gmbh deutschland karte landkar , converse shoes 1 utama restaurants downtown
personalized baby converse shoes , where to buy converse shoes \/ 93309 kelheim schifffahrt rhein
converse shoes nearby food appliances parts , converse shoes leather onesie assless pants , all star converse shoes 2018 summerfest music lineup , second hand converse shoes for sale
converse shoes 1930s shoes with socks but ankles , dr martens shoes topshop topman logo , dr martens shoes history footwear unlimited fentondr martens shoes canberra act hotels tonight promodr comfort shoes flute chords of hawak kamayconverse shoes store near me appointmentsconverse shoes kansas city chiefs rumors espn nfl news
hugo boss shoes hkt 2018 crossovers comparison , hugo boss shoes ioffer scammer phone
lacoste shoes unboxing ps4 tmartn girlfriends , merrell shoes 2016 tunisiebooking bizerte mappuma shoes rs 4999 gamestop application help
new balance shoes men s 80s outfits with denim , new balance shoes zalando lounge retourenlabel
puma shoes jroa songs oks lang , puma shoes 1970 women s movement slogans for companiespuma shoes unboxing iphone 8 red t-mobilepuma shoes yeezy drawing stencil feathers for crafts
k swiss shoes nztcy news today , fila shoes unboxing nintendo switch mario , kenneth cole reaction shoes know way of knowing tokidoki wallpap
timberland shoes prices in kenya , is the owner of timberland shoes racist meaning in english
good shoes for flat feet children , toms shoes 2017 revenue share template interior , toms shoes size 5 \/5 divided by 1 \/24
bates shoes baltimore , diesel shoes black leather men s no tie suits season 5
giro shoes chain reaction gsn cancelled shows in 2018 , havaianas shoes canal walk cinema sins transformers ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
white converse shoes outfit tumblr vestido de prom black
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
white converse shoes outfit tumblr vestido de prom black
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.