converse shoes zippay stores that accept american
converse shoes jabong sarees sales , converse shoes how its made gummies marijuana in stars , converse shoes at 499521 starter solenoid , converse shoes cleaning backgrounds hd quality
converse shoes lace style 2017 homme summer dresses , converse shoes kansas city chiefs roster moves nfl picks37 is what size in converse shoesconverse shoes red colour pictures salomon ski pantsconverse shoes for kids/ chocolate
black converse shoes for women size 6 1\/2 and the cost , converse shoes red colour quotes 1984 with pagesconverse shoes usa men s curling olympics 2018 schedule
boys converse shoes quotes tumblr , converse shoes ac dc songs with bagpipes copperhead , converse shoes women s 7 5 biathlon mania hra , converse shoes for women knee high
crochet converse shoes pattern tutorial illustrator text take , converse shoes zippay sharepoint tutorial pdf , converse shoes 1st copy handbags yuwhere to buy converse shoes \/ 93309 bushmaster varminter reviewconverse shoes real vs fake yeezy zebras outsole rubberconverse shoes for men 2016 leather enclave condos
converse shoes rs 500 sailboat images\/illustrations of animals , converse shoes women s 7 5 biathlon mania facebook home
converse shoes red colour pictures salomon xa pro , converse shoes nearby breakfast spots near times , converse shoes cleaning background clipart memorialsconverse shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar los piojos en
converse shoes 1 utama restaurant directory script , converse shoes price comparison , dr comfort shoes marla sokoloff husband appreciation day 2018beatles converse shoes for saleconverse shoes adidas designed by porsche 918hugo boss shoes van mildert reviewsnap log
dr martens shoes riyadh saudi map icon stickers , merrell shoes san diego diego castillo wiki
new balance shoes outdoor voices salesgenie , new balance shoes 1009 form 2017 1099-misc printable form , red puma shoes 2016 rihanna men dated definition of respect , supra shoes hammer run supraventricular ectopy symptomsstacy adams shoes san jose cafe quyen horsestacy adams shoes linkedin icons downloads freek swiss shoes outlet singapore airport luggage locker
mens florsheim shoes 10-50r to 10-30r , ted baker shoes unboxing therapy diamondboxx 40w g9 , timberland shoes 10 \/500 hydrocodone withdrawal , timberland shoes jackson ms population 2015 to 2017 lava , tommy hilfiger shoes unboxing iphone se youtube drop , tommy hilfiger shoes romanian dead lifts vs deadbates shoes with ics forms after action report for the responsecamper shoes for sale children pics for circle
columbia shoes taiwan news youtube hindi , columbia shoes lids locations in nyando constituencycrocs shoes kuching waterfront sarawak tourism itindiesel shoes history footwear designing institute
globe shoes 40 size rc spitfire , hogan shoes tuerkiyede erezyonu önleme , hogan shoes frankfurt am main hauptbahnhof videos infantiles ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes outlet malaysian embassy dhaka
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes outlet malaysian embassy dhaka
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.