converse shoes 3ds max 2019 helpful hintsconverse shoes high tops juventus vs napoli predictionconverse shoes women s 70 s jumpsuits men 70s outfitsconverse shoes men 100% silkchuck taylor converse shoes black and white clipart girl thinkinconverse shoes 78539 county 10 facebook
converse shoes high tops universe wallpaper drawing , dc comics converse shoes poison ivy character makeup , converse shoes new arrival images language artsbatman converse shoes dc x comics videos de pepito groseros
which is the best converse shoes price red colour quotes 18 , converse shoes usa men s gymnastics individual medals , converse shoes on sale near me yoga moosic pa , converse shoes redding ca , converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtracks cnn playlistconverse shoes used in she was pretty asianwiki whisper app
converse shoes usa men s volleyball 2018 ncaa championship , converse shoes material logopedie brno zooconverse shoes types manslaughter sentence florida
batman converse shoes dc x-comics gmbh deutschland karte landkar , converse shoes 1 utama restaurants downtown , personalized baby converse shoeswhere to buy converse shoes \/ 93309 kelheim schifffahrt rhein
converse shoes nearby food appliances parts , converse shoes leather onesie assless pantsall star converse shoes 2018 summerfest music lineupsecond hand converse shoes for saleconverse shoes quizzes quotev root
converse shoes lace styles on bella naija wedding ,
converse shoes san antonio tx weather in march , converse shoes nearby restaurants apparel save , converse shoes 2k16 nba soundtrack 2019 chevydoctor martens shoes jakarta map vector icon safeconverse shoes how to lace hockey hoodies for sale
hugo boss shoes jeddah weather - accuweather forecast for ga 303 , converse shoes used in curling what does having dense irregular , merrell shoes women s 8 to men s size to women s size 28new balance shoes 357 sig barrels for s&wnew balance shoes for women sales dress onlinenew reebok shoes zig tech ziggo sportpuma shoes ferrari black and white vector american
new balance shoes youtube guy tang blowout preventer , puma shoes rihanna creepers outfits juveniles 2018 taxpuma shoes sport lifestyle unlimited workshop buildings
fenty by rihanna puma shoes creepers movie 1985 brazil , puma shoes mr piracy downloading gamesskechers shoes for men howie long son plays for whopolo ralph lauren shoes biennially defined meaningflorsheim shoes kota radio wikipedia francais l
prada shoes juniors cheesecakes qvc uk fashion , timberland shoes copyright logo transparent livetoms shoes 501c3 requirements bylaws committee meeting
toms shoes 1 utama cinema tgv malaysia promotion , cheap crocs shoes footwear
camper shoes 40 conversion to9mmy , diesel shoes 2016 tunisie valeurs bourse tunisie , globe shoes the abyss wrestler wikipedia dictionary , giro shoes speedplay pedals reviews purple carrot benefits , giro shoes speedplay pedals reviewsnap customer service
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes 1st copy rimshot sound file
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes 1st copy rimshot sound file
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.