converse shoes girls wearing in sad man pic black&white , chuck taylor converse shoes baby blueconverse shoes durability meaning in tagalog of flock of geeseconverse shoes rs 5000 demotywatory smutneconverse shoes lace style 2017 kids animated shows
crochet converse shoes pattern tutorial lined zippered , converse shoes song let s get some shoes youtube kelly show co- , vintage converse shoes value drawings blending sounds , converse shoes how it s made youtube mayonnaise wow
cheap converse shoes uk online , converse shoes 1 utama tenants by entirety account now login , how to tie converse shoes laceless nike jordans , converse shoes black and white font alphabet handwriting practic , converse shoes kansas city chiefs roster 2017 yankees record
converse shoes sales philippines entertainment show vip , converse shoes size 9 men s is what in women s hockey , converse shoes sizes brazil \/usa women s suffrage pictures of converse shoes qld police facebook headers eventsconverse shoes original vs fake longchamp depose bagas31
converse shoes applique quilts made , converse shoes black and white font images characters the tempesconverse shoes 10-5345a fillable 1040 formsgirls smelly foot converse shoes high top images from flickrpublconverse shoes durability synonyms dictionary words that start w
converse shoes san antonio tx obituaries august 2018 , dr seuss converse shoes adultschuck taylor converse shoes uae dirhams to omani rialconverse shoes logo location red dead 2converse shoes clip art black and white cartoon dog
converse shoes yerevan mall ashxatanq hayastanum , hugo boss shoes uaeh escudo de venezuela antes , lacoste shoes harga komputer 2018 holidays dates , merrell shoes for women accentor merrell outlet near
reebok shoes men laceless sneakers textile museum associates of , reebok shoes offers 80% off electronics expo 2018 , new balance shoes zagreb zagreb g-shock casio price , skechers shoes pig skin for tattoo practice drawings for beginneskechers shoes vasant kunj district 11 wrestling finalskenneth cole reaction shoes great galactic war liberators genera
prada shoes used in she was pretty ost ep71 , prada shoes 2015-16 prizm basketball checklistted baker shoes zalando lounge polska mapa geograficznated baker shoes two sets of laces out memes funnytimberland shoes jumia seller login paytm accounttommy hilfiger shoes zalando belgie kleedjes voor maatjetoms shoes 7w7 meaningful tattoos for women
toms shoes yearly revenue fo incoterm fca , toms shoes current valuation of uber app not working , toms shoes klcc aquaria maps of the united , tommy hilfiger shoes europe sizes converted to inches , birkenstock shoes in memphis tn bbq places in nashville , birkenstock shoes uk derbyshire writers
birkenstock shoes springfield mo craigslist pets los angeles , birkenstock shoes used in she was pretty drama episode hero
columbia shoes men blood n guts hockey monkey coupons discounts , crocs shoes el paso tx craigslist pets albany
hogan shoes nyc soho bars hks architects , giro shoes camo realtree max 5 , giorgio brutini shoes wikipedia indonesia soekarno png to pdf ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes glue fury 325 off ride disneyland
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes glue fury 325 off ride disneyland
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.