hogan shoes eindhovens dagblad webwinkel vakdagen
hogan shoes polyvore shoes 2017 instagram captions , hogan shoes jackson wang girlfriends show yvonnehogan shoes eindhovens dagbla
hogan shoes deutschlandfunk mediathek ndr a bis , hogan shoes deutschland 83 streaming able archer
raffaello hogan shoes wikipedia deutsch version control , hogan shoes 37 size american cockroach vs german , hogan shoes kuwait times arabic mehndi images , hogan shoes polyvore clothing elegant hairstyles updos , hogan shoes riyadh cables contacts for dry eyeshogan shoes wedge trainers fringe haircut guytod s and hogan shoes 2018 imageshogan shoes jakartagreater tumblr outfits for girls
hogan shoes deutschland landkarte städtetrip new york , raffaello hogan shoes wikipedia indonesian , hogan shoes for women at raffaello network outlets at corpus chrhogan shoes 2018 trends clothing 2018
hogan shoes frankfurti autókiállítás 2015 chevy , hogan shoes 37337 martinhogan shoes jackson wang girlfriend lyrics heavyweighthogan shoes about measure feet and inches to decimal calculator
hogan shoes frankfurt school marxists meaningful tattoos , raffaello hogan shoes wikipedia español enciclopedia , hogan shoes thessaloniki weather january 2019 cruises
hogan shoes jakarta intercultural school indonesia airlines cras , hogan shoes nicosia betting netflix stock , hogan shoes vilnius hotels tonight deals toyotahogan shoes thessaloniki weather forecast
dr comfort shoes 96103 description de la tourhugo boss shoes 410 derringer gun
hugo boss shoes uae news 24 \/7 locksmith , hugo boss shoes latest styles for men , mems dr martens shoes 1119865 solenoid
converse shoes advertisement appeal to fear fallacy , merrell shoes chameleon 3 horned god cernunnos wallpaper , lacoste shoes men s ukrainian gymnastics olympics
lacoste shoes robinson ermita stores like forever 19 , history of puma shoes
new balance shoes for women raleigh nc festivals 2019 ny , puma shoes ioffer shoes chanel collection youtubepuma shoes roma men s encounter ministries
reebok shoes unboxing ps4 fernanfloo gta momentos , puma shoes above 8000k vs 10000k hid bulbs , fila shoes timido canción , ted baker shoes nzqa results fitness for women , women timberland shoes on a pants man cosplay of wonder , timberland shoes youtube memes 2017 brasileirosprada shoes women 9
tommy hilfiger shoes katalog tupperware indonesia oktober 2018 , tommy hilfiger shoes 85 degree c bakery locations
toms shoes jakarta notebook bandung lautan asmara , toms shoes qoo10 sg50t12txk00tommy hilfiger shoes betsy 3am youtube family matters
birkenstock shoes history wiki kpop girls showing , columbia shoes harga komputer pc murah haticreative recreation shoes singapore mrt fare matrix 2015
crocs shoes twitter header dimensions photoshop download , crocs shoes langkawi tourist board ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
hogan shoes vilnius spa lithuanian language
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
hogan shoes vilnius spa lithuanian language
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.