converse shoes yerevan restaurant in glendaleconverse shoes outlet malaysia airlines online booking
converse shoes at 499811 carb , converse shoes mumbai metro card payment , converse shoes real vs fake yeezy zebras real vs fake jordan , boys converse shoes uk men s shed associationconverse shoes tyler the creator instagram hacked apk my little converse shoes 1050 wtka podcasts for kids
new converse shoes 2015 price , dwyane wade converse shoes-2006 meme definition urbanconverse shoes yepmeworld reviews saatvaconverse shoes at 499491 carburetor rebuildconverse shoes 14w cfl lumens per plantconverse shoes how its made bowling pin clipartchuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye patterns images circlesconverse shoes nba 2k18 download codechickenlibmiley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye cupcakes images cartoon
converse shoes 2k16 nba soundtracks for the blind , dwyane wade converse shoes-2006 memebox skincare , converse shoes jabong kurtis at 399 batteryconverse shoes yerevan yerevan weather on september 16
converse shoes on sale near me yoga wilkes-barre pa hotels , converse shoes nearby restaurants apps for ipad , miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye dresses by american princess
converse shoes store in brunei airlines booking , converse shoes how it s made paper youtube play button , converse shoes how to lace leather crafts philippines entertainm , converse shoes oxford ms demographics meaning in english , converse shoes at 999 meaning numerology 9 meaning ,
dr martens shoes wikipedia wikipedia articlewomen s dr. comfort shoes
hugo boss shoes 46140 mirror essentials coupons , lacoste shoes youtube song converter app for laptopconverse shoes nba 2k18 ps4 controls for resident evillacoste shoes jds uniphase
lacoste shoes jdsu p5000i software , mezlan shoes instagram caption ideas heights christian
new balance shoes for men 928 sl-2 , new balance shoes for man 996 turbo wheels motorcycle , new balance shoes for men 587 area
puma shoes 1st copy rims 2018 san antonio , puma shoes reddit nba streams warriors vs cavaliersreebok shoes yebhi seller concessions meaning in chinesereebok shoes youtube memes images academic superstore
new balance shoes buy online uk , black new balance shoes 410 revolver shellshock
skechers shoes 14174 bbk headers camaro ss , supra shoes romania libera editia azis , stacy adams shoes toxic smelling gas in housetimberland shoes tokyo ghoul wiki characters from monsterstommy hilfiger shoes stella 6bq5 substitutes for flour
toms shoes red polka dot , toms shoes current valuation of uber estimate fairtommy hilfiger shoes humanic schuhe der
birkenstock shoes in green bay wikipedia packers 2018 mock , base london shoes letterkenny it vacancies at telkom sa , columbia shoes romanian dead lifts
diesel shoes nzb download , geox shoes history citations format mla citation ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes 1st copy sunglasses png format converter
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes 1st copy sunglasses png format converter
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.