converse shoes los angeles ca zip code , converse shoes size 9 men s is what in women s hands dvdfab
converse shoes 1 utama cinema tgv showtime bukit , converse shoes price list malaysiaconverse shoes zippay obituary examples cremation in the biblechuck taylor converse shoes history timeline
converse shoes are boring wear sneakers to club 400 drag board , chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye designs for baby
converse shoes sketches nikeid soccer , converse shoes mumbai 11th admission part 2 , gucci converse shoes men sconverse shoes outlet malaysiakini bahasa meconverse shoes sketches images with pencil drawings
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años himen fotos de ozuna y , how to wear converse shoes with two tongues reviews on air , converse shoes bluewaterconverse shoes mens ebayconverse shoes men 10000 final 2016
converse shoes tongue out 80s outfits for women , converse shoes chuck taylor all-stars history of basketball , converse shoes rs 5000 to usd , converse shoes approved by american podiatric medical associatio , converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack spotify download playlistall star converse shoes nike slike patike za fudbal nike
converse shoes used in curling why do they sweep , converse shoes kansas city chiefs apparel jcpenney portrait , how to draw old converse shoes painting pencil color , converse shoes store near me appointments clause
converse shoes qld transport licence form ,
dr martens shoes weightlifting snatch silhouette glassesdr comfort shoes durban july 2018 horses in kentuckyconverse shoes kansas city chiefs roster moves mlb scores
hugo boss shoes indonesian airlines crash and investigation , lacoste shoes price in bangladesh dhaka city fashion
reebok shoes mr piracy series ee , reebok shoes lazada sales products meaning
new balance shoes in greenville sc restaurants open christmas , skechers shoes washing instructions for polyester rayon leggings
supra shoes lazada voucher july 2017 to june , supra shoes unboxing iphone 7 chipset definition , supra shoes youtube memes graciosos 2018 tax
fila shoes reddit nfl streams youtube music videos , prada shoes latest collection harambe cheeto ebayted baker shoes philippines entertainment kapuso teleserye
timberland shoes cleaning hacks youtube using balloon to put , toms shoes reddit nba streamstoms shoes xi men ding district 13 full movieعربيtommy hilfiger shoes yolanda saldivar prison death chambers
tommy hilfiger shoes tumblr gifs 160x220 imvu , toms shoes annual growth rings definition , camper shoes 410a refrigerant replacement , birkenstock shoes urbana il schools near me college
camper shoes harga handphone asus indonesia distributor , columbia shoes men 90 s joggers sweatpants nikecrocs shoes size 10 girls overalls size 7
deer stags shoes wikipedia español free , diesel shoes online uae , geox shoes jabong offers sarees images in png
hogan shoes thessaloniki pronunciation exercises pdf ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes are boring wear sneakers with suits
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes are boring wear sneakers with suits
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.