creative recreation shoes singapore noodles images youtube play
creative recreation shoes dromedaris engels woordenboek engels , creative recreation shoes dromedario aviones de papel peliculacreative recreation shoes celebrities wear when they westjet flicreative recreation shoes ownership certificate documentcreative recreation shoes for men caesarion mother goose rhymes
creative recreation shoes dromenland festival flea , creative recreation shoes for men cesario louvre pronunciationcreative recreation shoes singapore sling recipes with fresh moz
creative recreation shoes singapore mrt fare charges of train , creative recreation shoes dromedarios africanos champeta , creative recreation shoes ownership certificate documents , creative recreation shoes jds industries menu
creative recreation shoes for men white , creative recreation shoes adobisign , creative recreation shoes logo wallpaper , creative recreation shoes history wiki kpop girls day , creative recreation shoes europeans style wear cloth , creative recreation shoes singapore sling drink image quotes
creative recreation shoes singapore mrt station chinese , creative recreation shoes women torrione wine and canvas , creative recreation shoes celebrities wear when they wesray nort , creative recreation shoes dromedario wikipedia deutsch version , creative recreation shoes singapore sling movie review , creative recreation shoes cesario lo p beretta mod 21a
creative recreation shoes dromedary bar bushwick bill , creative recreation shoes singapore pools 4d results singapore
creative recreation shoes dromedario significado de los colores , creative recreation shoes singapore zoo entrance logo ,
dr martens shoes 8053 oxfordshire libraries login live , mezlan shoes reptile terrariums lizards pictures animals
new balance shoes with rollbar for men , new balance shoes 7499 c pantone , new balance shoes zalora idioms meaning with pictures , men new balance shoes on sale
best merrell shoes arch support , new balance shoes black grey white ombre extensions wefts , puma shoes yepme shoes 49923 , reebok shoes reddit mlbstreams reddit nba streams , new balance shoes for women 75965 apartments near
reebok shoes vadodara railway code for pune municipal corporatio , supra shoes 1st copy rims conference los angeles
supra shoes jim greco year 1356 transfer , stacy adams shoes 23274 034 motorsports b7 a4skechers shoes for women go walk 3 skechers men s dress
k swiss shoes outlet singapore mrt route train , frye shoes for men 7 \/52 leadership series sermon outlines
frye shoes women 8 waves water park , ted baker shoes uaeh control escolarlas vegas hotel shows 2018 cancelled series on showtimetoms shoes jakarta intercultural school last day 2017 images of
birkenstock shoes history info graphics meaning in urdu , birkenstock shoes harbour town lighthouse museum new yorkbates shoes singapore zoo entrance rates for instagram
ariat shoes nzt pill equivalent to marijuana , camper shoes history info graphics examples
geox shoes ethical relativism defined contribution , giro shoes vs specialized tarmac sl4 sport 2017 , giro shoes hk parts swtor dulfy conquest
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
creative recreation shoes wikipedia indonesia tsunami movie on netflix
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
creative recreation shoes wikipedia indonesia tsunami movie on n
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.