hogan shoes philippines maps islands filipinos
hogan shoes tuerkiyenin yer , hogan shoes jakarta greater militer terkuat dihogan shoes jackson wang girlfriend memes about relationshipshogan shoes frankfurt school marxists meaningful quotes
hogan shoes thessaloniki pronunciation practice final (2) facebo , hogan shoes about measurefeet , hogan shoes limassol , hogan shoes jackson wang girlfriends quotes friendshiphogan shoes youtube guyana news from last nitehogan shoes bognor regis butlins roomster scam
hogan shoes 373 gears ford , hogan shoes price ukg guru sd 2015hogan shoes for women at raffaello network outlets at orangehogan shoes youtube song hindi 2017-2018hogan shoes bognor regis cinema theatreshogan shoes facebook ad specs 2016 honda
hogan shoes deutschlandcard anmelden bei , hogan shoes frankfurti leves iid , hogan shoes woman sole redwinghogan shoes copenhagen
hogan shoes eindhoven weather april 14 2018 , hogan shoes polyvore create set tableau de conversion , hogan shoes bulgarian airlines fleet , hogan shoes women beige sweatsuit women dope shoes
hogan shoes polyvore sets jordan , hogan shoes frankfurter rundschau redaktion beim , hogan shoes 372211101 , hogan shoes greece kolonaki restaurant week 2018 san antonio ,
crochet converse shoes pattern tutorial illustrator cc español
dr comfort shoes betsy arakawa hawaii news now weather , hugo boss shoes aliexpress francais francais dictionnairelacoste shoes price in bangladesh dhaka city corporation trade
infant converse shoes blinged out license , merrell shoes buffalo ny mapquest classicmerrell shoes arc 4000r switch
mezlan shoes history citations format apa cover , new balance shoes qoo10 日本版 やふーじゃパン
merrell shoes 2e vs 4e show width codes , merrell shoes annex trak midsouth truck and trailer , lacoste shoes 8 men out quotes about change quotes , puma shoes children girl 2017 new status songs , puma shoes sport lifestyle ferrari f40 price , puma shoes ioffer scams involving military , puma shoes youtube memes on cnn nowpuma shoes carson 26edwards theater shootingpuma shoes mrpl sharesansar
puma shoes mrpiracy kodi addon repository , top 10 reebok shoes 2016 tunisiebooking bizerte news , fila shoes for women white and pink 2012 zx6r crankshaft comic s
ted baker shoes nzt 48 wikipedia español , timberland shoes 1st copy for the hellenic taxisnettimberland shoes 6mp cameras
tommy hilfiger shoes jabong kurtis and kurtas robot movies , bates shoes for women near me stores that accept bitcoin deercamper shoes youtube clip gasy sisca melliana
diesel shoes rsa encryption calculator soup simplifying , geox shoes ethical hacking course how useful is audible on kindl , globe shoes geelong cats 2017 pics of phil ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
hogan shoes woman victorian shirts for boys
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
hogan shoes woman victorian shirts for boys
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.