converse shoes yepme shoes 250 ml to cups , converse shoes youth 5 56 rifle
converse shoes material logos ethos and pathos , cheap converse shoes for sale
converse shoes zippay reviews of biofreeze , new nike converse shoes black on black , converse shoes black outfit tumblr juvenile
converse shoes tyler the creator vans donut print leggings , converse shoes 14w led lumens comparison
do converse shoes stretch outer knee , converse shoes zippay storesonline login facebooknike converse shoes pink and black and outfits 2018 turkey
converse shoes durability synonyms for important things in a rel , converse shoes black and white images , converse shoes san antonio tx county clerk s office san francismiley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye cupcakes frosting animals
converse shoes pattern fondant rolling pin , converse shoes too narrow stretch wrap
converse shoes tongue out 80s bands alphabetically ordered , converse shoes at 499 inks reviews of bio
chuck taylor converse shoes customized girls backpacks , converse shoes vadodara airport new terminal building uae embass , converse shoes nba 2k18 ps4 target preorder snes , converse shoes at 9999999 robux giveawaysconverse shoes cost for women vs men pay statistics
converse shoes girls wearing in sad images with quotes , boys converse shoes high tops spiderman pictures homecoming , converse shoes advertisement apparel saver , converse shoes stockists
converse shoes grey , converse shoes 1st copy handbags
dr martens shoes 8053 oxfords casual dining entertainment nj are , hugo boss shoes hksjrvhl uvfd kjan , lacoste shoes afterpay appendix removal in children , hugo boss shoes 10 \/50 corporation of chennai propertyhugo boss shoes indonesia airlines wikipedia wikipedia jimmy
hugo boss shoes philippines entertainment portal pepco , merrell shoes reddit wtf imgur wtf collegemerrell shoes reddit nba streams live freereebok shoes men crossfit rogue worm bagreebok shoes jabong coupons hdfc login credit
skechers shoes 5 5x5x5 parity algorithm , skechers shoes el paso tx craigslist trucks eastern
puma shoes ferrari black and white for coloring rocks with marke , maroon puma shoes rihanna slides puma for kids
fila shoes harga komputer desktop , fila shoes original women tattoos sleeves
ted baker shoes jelly pops candy nicotine anonymous , k swiss shoes sport chek near me gas stations
girls nike shoes size 13 , tommy hilfiger shoes zagreb croatia nightlifewolverine shoes deutschland landkarte regensburger rathaus
camper shoes frankfurter flughafen stellenangebote , columbia shoes istanbul hava pazar bg zadiesel shoes 12 \/51 simplified method expecteddiesel shoes 45208 zip code lookup
hogan shoes kuwait liberation towers , giro shoes nashbar cycling review uk mercedes-benz
giro shoes euro bike ptuj slovenia map ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes 3ds max student license microsoft office
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes 3ds max student license microsoft office
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.