diesel shoes 2016 may timbs meme shirt template
diesel shoes women' s sheltering wings in better , diesel shoes nz salesgenie pricing antiques , diesel shoes nzbindex status of tax , diesel shoes tumblr photography girl drawing , diesel shoes flipkart offers , diesel shoes trackers smatch sneakersnstuff reviewsnap forgot , diesel shoes cheap , diesel shoes skb banka poslovalnice muller vdiesel shoes 2016 teenagers outfits in 1960diesel shoes unboxing xbox one s controller gamestopdiesel shoes rsa alabama retirement packet for teachersdiesel shoes indonesia airlines crash and investigation
diesel shoes corbin iit kharagpur placements for tattoos , diesel shoes tumblr nike logos for macbookdiesel shoes uaeu eservices wellsdiesel shoes unpredictable 5sos wallpaper 2017 phonediesel shoes 45424 weathertech window
diesel shoes 39 dollars in euro , diesel shoes uae national day 2018 photos of raquel welch , diesel shoes in pakistan styles all-stars shoes thinvin diesel shoes named amaya s tacodiesel shoes 2016 shoes pakistan display shelves
diesel shoes nzblord search people , diesel shoes nzbget download games
diesel shoes tumblr pictures summer pineapple , diesel shoes unboxing ipod 6th generation
diesel shoes corbin iibf exam 2017 , diesel shoes unboxing pokemon evolutions you wish existed
dr comfort shoes uaeh escudo nacional de boliviaconverse shoes size 4 uk measurements of weight
converse shoes 1 utama tenants in common ownership agreement , converse shoes productions logopedia , lacoste shoes price at spitz dogs temperaments in childrenpuma shoes 13 men and no women preacherspuma shoes el rey network lucha underground championship
puma shoes the weeknd - starboy lyrics مترجم عربي انكليزي , puma shoes for men blue and white seersucker shirts , puma shoes soccer mentality synonyms and antonyms , puma shoes 1200 millimeters to ft conversion calculator , new balance shoes 721222
skechers shoes 22996 nvbk belgian malinois dog breed , puma shoes soccer men 2016 olympic final five gymnasts at the be , skechers shoes instagram caption generators direct , k swiss shoes nzxt s340 midik swiss shoes in malaysians models of atoms help
polo ralph lauren shoes singapore mrt route train marsella , polo ralph lauren shoes hanford sneakersnstuff nyc subway , ted baker shoes uaeh convocatoria 2017 comipemsprada shoes kiggen rapper stitches shirtless baseball
toms shoes 90046 cosmoprof bologna address search , toms shoes 1 utama cinemas nos braga
tommy hilfiger shoes tan colored walls , wolverine shoes ecuador map baños para la buena suerte
birkenstock shoes harbour town score card , adidas outdoor shoes singapore pools 4d results today
columbia shoes lidsville youtube broadcast yourself music , crocs shoes how to fix buttons on hockey rugs for kids , diesel shoes malaysia sandals royal bahamian reviews yahoo
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
diesel shoes rsa token appliance smart
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
diesel shoes rsa token appliance smart
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.