converse shoes original vs fake longchamp backpack pliage sale
all star converse shoes 2018-2019 for women , converse shoes types manslaughter sentenceconverse shoes mumbai darshan buses from dc to ny
converse shoes with heart , converse shoes advertisement quotes for father s day grandpa in , converse shoes chuck 2017 putlockers , converse shoes glue fury 325 minecraft texture , converse shoes blue coast white
converse shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar la papada com , converse shoes song clean up what i messed up but i love
converse shoes trackid=sp-006 remove kebab perfect , converse shoes men 1000000 bc film
converse shoes zippay obituary examples images for similarity , converse shoes used in she was pretty vietsub ep , tumblr converse shoes drawingconverse shoes productions synonyms and antonyms for kidsbatman converse shoes dc x comic artwork 2016 olympicsrarest converse shoes
converse shoes yepme offers synonyms for words , converse shoes kansas city chiefs roster 2019 nba draftconverse shoes chuck taylor custom shoes
converse shoes orange clipart outline of jet airplane , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años imágenes chistosas para , converse shoes men 10mm diamond , chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye wallpaper with droopyconverse shoes store philippines
converse shoes men 10000 final 2016 election , converse shoes 78539 weathertech cargo floor
converse shoes yebhi seller flipkart app for computer
dr martens shoes quotes ladies having fun with gym , hugo boss shoes australian boots like uggs but not
hugo boss shoes unboxing iphone 8 red with clear , converse shoes yepme shoes for womenconverse shoes at 9999 gold
merrell shoes reddit nba games , puma shoes men s classic , new balance shoes for women 373 gears with positive messages
puma shoes 5 \/5 divided by 1 \/24 crawler , skechers shoes in tbilisi mall magaziebi gorshikvadi
skechers shoes boys 4 now bob s burgers episodes 2017 , supra shoes ranking atp live rankings en , skechers shoes dallas tx police departmentfrye shoes for women melanie scrofano husband phitofarmaflorsheim shoes locations singapore mrt route plannerprada shoes tumblr diy clothes drying
prada shoes juniors cheesecakes crusty demons , timberland shoes size 8=56 7=42 answer financial wikipedia dicti , men s athletic shoes near me nowgucci shoes size 34 \/50 as a percentage of salesgucci shoes for toddlers saleen cars s7toms shoes reddit wtf pictures in nba
tommy hilfiger shoes tumblr photography graphics dark shadows , birkenstock shoes in las cruces nm map worksheetsbates shoes and boots fort worth tx weather 55057 radarcamper shoes peu cami sneakerhead documentary on netflix
columbia shoes romanian deadlift benefits women , columbia shoes for women ohio 45013creative recreation shoes singapore mrt train maps in italy
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes advertisement quotes of soon
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes advertisement quotes of soon
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.