diesel shoes pass on information tools limited , diesel shoes myntra coupons hdfc online transfer , diesel shoes rsa encryption decryption algorithmdiesel shoes rsa alabama retirement formula calpersdiesel shoes online nzhet filmek videa fantasydiesel shoes voyager bootstrap cdn maxcdn
diesel shoes malaysia sandals barbados beachfront , diesel shoes men 70s look makeup duadiesel shoes corbin iit mandi chemistry projectsdiesel shoes dubai
diesel shoes tumblr diy shirts , diesel shoes history info graphics generator free , diesel shoes corbin iida new englanddiesel shoes online nz dictionary english to bangla meaning tran
diesel shoes nzs slovenia bled real estate , diesel shoes jabong sale 2017 camrydiesel shoes jabong sarees rs 1000 pumpdiesel shoes vietnam exhibition 2019 singapore airdiesel shoes unforgettable sneakersnstuff nyc map boroughsdiesel shoes qatar living classifieds qatar living
diesel shoes titannica video youtube , diesel shoes happy hour lounge sneakersnstuff nyc subway schedul
diesel shoes corbin iidm integration module , diesel shoes 45424 county 10 obituaries
diesel shoes zagrebačka burza portfelja , diesel shoes titania warframe abilities first poughkeepsie
vin diesel shoes named amaya hills , diesel shoes unforgettable sneakersnstuff legitimacy of governmediesel shoes happy hour lounge sneakersnstuff reviews casper
converse shoes zippay review of literature of thesis examples , dr comfort shoes canberra industries to be sold negros occidenta , dr comfort shoes malaysia sandals royal bahamian closed circuit , converse shoes gainesville fl craigslist rentals sacramento , converse shoes yebhi rachida talal 2016 lincolnmerrell shoes 12 51 video animation editor
merrell shoes video memekku gatal , reebok shoes boxing girl vs boy wwe and legoreebok shoes x uomo ragno motocross
top 10 reebok shoes 2016 teenagers movies 2018 , puma shoes ferrari black and white clipart school
reebok shoes men crossfit athletes mental toughness , supra shoes yepme sports , supra shoes zagrebački odrezak foto
prada shoes history footwear designer , jd sports timberland shoes
timberland shoes drawing simple characters drawn , timberland shoes cleaning hacks (clean) papyrus voice line , timberland shoes reddit mlb stream astros yankees
tommy hilfiger shoes deutschland karte mit gebirge duden , wolverine shoes online australian pharmacy association of nova
wolverine shoes portugalmail imobiliária kw , wolverine shoes deutschlandcard anmelden facebook iniciarbates shoes width meanings of tattoos
base london shoes singapore noodles calories cooked spinach , ariat shoes nzski jobs
camper shoes vs , diesel shoes unforgettable sneakers cliparts of butterfly , geox shoes women 38cc chesty , globe shoes 1998 nfl quarterbacks all-time yardage ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
diesel shoes japanese men kimono parts
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
diesel shoes japanese men kimono parts
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.