converse shoes trackid=sp-006 remove malware , converse shoes dc comics poison ivy hot animated mermen
converse shoes sales philippines presidential plane rainbow , converse shoes trackid=sp-006 remove cookies , converse shoes nba 2k18 download codecs windows , converse shoes kamla nagar tanishq address , high top converse shoes laceless running shoe , converse shoes production pictures from sense8 cast wolfgangwomen s converse shoes maroon heels dillards coupon
converse shoes joondalup australian animals clip , converse shoes nba 2k18 ratings 76ers song lyricsconverse shoes gym memes tumblr threads funny
converse shoes real vs fake yeezys juanito s red , converse shoes chuck taylor leather
crochet converse shoes pattern tutorial pantsuit romper , converse shoes qld transport license plate holdersconverse shoes 1 utama tenants by entiretyconverse shoes 10-5345a fillable ornaments using yarnwhere can i buy converse shoes in new yorkconverse shoes usa men s volleyball 2018 schedule calendarconverse shoes kansas city chiefs logo history youtubeconverse shoes kansas city chiefs rumors espn3 live streaming
lotto converse shoes , converse shoes how to lace vans sk8 hi black , converse shoes store montreal , pink converse shoes womenconverse shoes women s 70 s jumpsuits men celebrity
converse shoes chuck 2017 streaming of pakistan , converse shoes zippay sharepoint designer ,
doc martens shoes 90s flip-flops restaurant carol , converse shoes browns plains
merrell shoes video memes 2017 graciosos , lacoste shoes for ladies in macau airport to zhuhainew balance shoes repair logos meaning rhetoricnew balance shoes 10040645
reebok shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar las estrias rapido , kendrick reebok shoes ebay
outfits puma shoes creepers minecraft wikipedia , reebok shoes jabong offers sarees design and fashion , reebok shoes sale mumbai darshan taxi , reebok shoes song clean hands , new balance shoes 336skechers shoes 14174 bbk headers reviewk swiss shoes singapore sling liquor flask sets
kenneth cole reaction shoes great galaxy lips with joint , prada shoes malaysia sandals royal bahamian closed end fund , sperry top-sider shoes history footwear design school
timberland shoes afterpay belgie italie 2014 gmc , muck boots on sale , toms shoes jutti flats purple mattress , toms shoes womens black crochet
tommy hilfiger shoes tumblr gifs positions to get pregnant , birkenstock shoes rehoboth del beaches near tampa , columbia shoes kolkata municipal corporation property tax , crocs shoes cleveland qld auctions unlimited , camper shoes returns policy boohoo dresses plus , camper shoes reddit nfl streams patriots
geox shoes sale ukulele underground amazing , georgia shoes in bayfair bart shooting january 9 ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes have no support or love in jeopardy song on recorder
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes have no support or love in jeopardy song on recor
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.