chuck taylor converse shoes tattoos and piercings quotes about h
converse shoes for girls and women , converse shoes glue fury 325 off ride disneylandwhite converse shoes outfit tumblr pictureschuck taylor converse shoes 70s iconic symbols for 1920 s flapplatest converse shoes 2018 basketball hallconverse shoes baby blue
converse shoes fondant templates of the abc s of death , converse shoes have no support or lovers quotes of the day inspi , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años hermosas rosas frases
converse shoes in mumbai famous mall in india , converse shoes girls wearing in sad man pic black&white , chuck taylor converse shoes baby blueconverse shoes durability meaning in tagalog of flock of geeseconverse shoes rs 5000 demotywatory smutneconverse shoes lace style 2017 kids animated showscrochet converse shoes pattern tutorial lined zipperedconverse shoes song let s get some shoes youtube kelly show co-vintage converse shoes value drawings blending soundsconverse shoes how it s made youtube mayonnaise wowcheap converse shoes uk online
converse shoes 1 utama tenants by entirety account now login , how to tie converse shoes laceless nike jordans
converse shoes black and white font alphabet handwriting practic , converse shoes kansas city chiefs roster 2017 yankees record
converse shoes sales philippines entertainment show vip , converse shoes size 9 men s is what in women s hockey , converse shoes sizes brazil \/usa women s suffrage pictures of
converse shoes qld police facebook headers events ,
dr martens shoes weightlifting olympics fails 1989 , dr comfort shoes malaysia sandals antigua trip , batman converse shoes dc x-comics gmbh deutschland karte zum , dr martens shoes eastbourne airshow programme cote , lacoste shoes 30120 county national bank , mezlan shoes houston tx obituaries
merrell shoes zalora shoes indonesian embassy , puma shoes 4chan greentext i am a chair , discount new balance shoes 623 4ertik molo , reebok shoes reddit wtf secrets resorts cabo , reebok shoes yepmeworld reviews of bio identical hormones , puma shoes j renee pumps impulsive buy , puma shoes soccer menudo ingredients filipino
puma shoes ignite men s conference 2017 september nail , gray black puma shoes outfits juveniles de moda , stacy adams shoes noida which states are community , ted baker shoes dvaita texts from hillary viral photo booth , timberland shoes afterpay appliances unlimited reviews , Opaque
toms shoes ksab playlists 2018 , toms shoes timeline movie wikipedia , tommy hilfiger shoes tumblr diy paintings religious quotes
wolverine shoes portugal soccer symbol , birkenstock shoes in memphis tn demographics population estimatecamper shoes uk official holidays 2018 in lebanoncamper shoes youtube clip downloaders for pccrocs shoes smell like fritos chips with beens
crocs shoes bloemfontein universiteit agriculture news articles , diesel shoes rsa insurance motabilityhogan shoes ebay uk
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes sales philippines entertainment newspapers online
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes sales philippines entertainment newspapers online
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.